No-Normal

" hey! Artemis!" Apollo shouted out loud, startling Artemis making her miss her shot. Hitting a tree next to the deer, causing the deer to run away.

" oh sorry I didn't mean to..." Apollo said, seeing Artemis give him a mean look.

" why are you here?" Artemis spoke, leaning against a nearby tree, crossing her arms in an aggressive kind of way, not the best people's person.

" you won't believe what just happened to me a few days ago, I was just walking through the city of Greece and boom! Playing my rocking music" seeing his twin sister roll her eyes.

" and that's when people heard me. No! Really! Really! They actually heard me and my music and that's not all! They could actually see me! What don't believe me?" Apollo spoke, trying to convince Artemis seeing her shake her head in disbelief.

" I'm kinda a big thing right now. I of course told them I'm the God of music Apollo" Apollo said, complimenting himself.

His sister wasn't very interested though. " good for you. Now go back to the city or whatever." Artemis said, dismissing her brother.

" yeah I knew you'd act like this, come. I'll show you." Apollo said, grabbing Artemis's arm yanking her to come with him.

" wha- what are you doing?" Artemis said, pulling her arm away seeing Apollo say " aw come on sis, you aren't afraid are ya?" Seeing Artemis's face light up with anger. " of course not!" Answering back. " than come with me. See for yourself." Apollo said, seeing his sister shake her head saying " no thanks." Not interested.

Apollo gave a big hug to his sister than said " I thought you said you'd protect me!" Cuddling her.

" get off!" Artemis shouted, pushing her brother off of her.

" protect you from what? Nothing is after you." Artemis spoke, confused on what Apollo is talking about.

" from the fan girls of course! They're crazy! You know I'm not into them so I need my scary sis to scare em away." Apollo spoke, knowing that Artemis knows he's gay.

" ask Bacchus." Artemis spoke, knowing Apollo and him have a relationship together.

" aw come on sis, just help me out here." Apollo begged, hearing Artemis say " so what? I pretend to be your girlfriend or whatever? You know I don't like guys or people in general and your my brother" Artemis spoke, seeing Apollo sigh and give Artemis those puppy dog eyes.

Seeing her sigh and say " also if you already told them your Apollo than wouldn't they know I'm Artemis when they see me with you?" Seeing Apollo say " hmm maybe. But don't worry I got the perfect plan." Apollo said, wanting to change his sister appearance. " ha no." Artemis said, not going along with this plan.

Apollo sighed giving in. " fine." Agreeing to leave her be, as she reluctantly agreed go along with him.

When they arrived to the city, Artemis was a bit scared and shy for the most part. She had killed countless vicious beasts in her lifetime and living in the dark and dangerous forest all her life along with taking out any man who dared spied on her while she bathed but... when it came down to meeting new people she was a nervous wreck.

" I- I forgot to take Tusky..." Artemis said, wanting to go back. " nope! We're not walking all the way back" Apollo said, putting his arm around his sisters shoulder, pushing her on forward.

" can't we just take your carriage?" Artemis said, seeing her brother say " nope! That's reserved only to take the sun across the sky!" Hearing Artemis retort " oh really?" Not believing her twin brother.

" come on they'll love you! Your the most prettiest girl in the world!" Apollo spoke, complimenting his sister hoping this'll give her some confidence. " yeah say that to Aphrodite" Artemis said, comparing herself. " also I don't want to be pretty to the point where men want to spy on me taking baths" Artemis added seeing her brother shrug and say " well I wouldn't mind."

When they reached the city, literally all of Apollo's fans flocked to him like a light and moths.

All the girls practically threw themselves on him.

Artemis got them all to stop of course. Summoning vines from the ground to trap all of them in place.

" happy?" Artemis said, as now every fan girl was freaking out.

" you betcha" Apollo said as they both walked away.

-----

" heyyy! My man!" A guy said, greeting Apollo.

" oh! Whose this hot chick with you?" That guy said, checking out Artemis.

Artemis was going to kill this guy until Apollo stopped her by giving her a hug saying " my girlfriend! Oh uh she's not from around here. She's uh foreign?" Seeing Artemis give her brother a dead look, scaring him.

" nice" the guy said winking at Artemis.

" uh who's this guy? A fan girl?" Artemis said, putting her hands on her hips. Seeing that guy and Apollo laugh.

" ha no silly! This is Fred! He's my music producer. He's cool." Apollo said, seeing Fred nod. " yeah your boyfriend here's got talent. I've already sold his music and made millions." Fred said, happily satisfied.

" yeah I'm a big thing in Greece. Also I'm gonna have my what's it called? World tour to Aim Eric Ka?" Apollo spoke, hearing Fred say " America." Seeing Apollo nod " yeah that. So I want you to come with me." Seeing Artemis half heartedly laugh. " that's funny." Artemis said, thinking her brother is joking.

" I'm serious and I want your support." Apollo spoke, seeing Artemis say " I'm not leaving." Refusing to go. " uh.. I'll just leave you two..." Fred said, backing away from this conversation.

" come on sis, you know how much this means to me" Apollo said, seeing his sister say " first of all you lied to me saying that your life is in danger because of these so called fangirls and second of all you want me to leave the forest behind for you? And go to a place I've never heard of? Are you out of your mind?" Artemis spoke, confused and upset at her brothers statement.

" your not an animal you don't belong in a forest." Apollo said, upset.

" and I don't belong with you" Artemis said, making the whole room go silent.

" look, I'm going back." Artemis said, knowing this was a mistake to come.

"Art! Wait! I didn't mean it!" Apollo said, chasing after his sister.