Consequences

Breaking News!

" Kelly here with a live update on the weather report right here in Mexico. For unknown reasons Mexico has been hit with multiple tornado disasters within this past week and it's only gotten worse. The main area were the tornados are the strongest and most plentiful are centered around yes you guessed it a Mayan built temple for the serpent god kukulkan! I've gotten reports from tourists and locals that they saw the god themselves."

" yeah I saw him, he was a big huge gigantic green flying snake! With four big red feathered wings! I thought they were a monster or something but they were wearing a red feathered headdress I think it's made out of its own feathers and it had some gold engraved onto it. I really wanted to take a picture of him but my camera blew away!" A tourist spoke, live on t.v.

" I couldn't believe my eyes! All the stories my mama told me were true! They were summoning tornados like crazy! And spitting huge gusts of winds destroying everything in his path! At first I thought maybe this was the local government experiment gone wrong or something like but it's actually kukulkan!" a local woman spoke.

There was a huge crowd of people. Many people evacuated but some stayed just to watch.

" oh! Here comes the local government. Ooo I see they're carrying some terrifying weapons to take down this supposed god" kelly spoke, as the camera shifted to record them.

The local government told kelly and her crew to get back along with the civilians but they didn't really listen.

That's when Kukulkan came out of his temple. Everyone was in shock. His body was very long, his wing span was enormous and his fangs were deadly fierce.

" who daressss disturbssss me? I kukulkan!" Kukulkan announced, looking down on some mere mortals.

" you have the count of five to surrender yourself." One of the local government officials announced. Seeing Kukulkan laugh, and every laugh wind shook back and fourth. Making them fall forward and backward loosing their balance.

" sssurender? Ha! Never. They make sssacrifices in my name. I am Kukulkan. God of the nine winds! You! You are nothing but a mere mortals! Now go away!" Kukulkan shouted, blowing a gust towards the people down there who came to stop him.

Everyone was blown away.

" Kelly? Kelly? Hello? Are you there?" Jeff spoke, trying to contact Kelly.

" well folks it seems we've lost signal... don't worry I'm sure she's fine." Dana spoke, trying to reassure everyone everything is fine.

---

" blast it all!" Zeus shouted out loud, as thunder roared in the skies above.

" oh what is it now?" Hera asked, unamused and uninterested in her husbands conundrums.

" Discordia! You'll be dually punished for your actions today!" Zeus yelled out loud, as the sounds of crackling Thunder exploded in the air.

" what??!! Can you say that again? I can't hear you!!!" Discordia shouted back, with all the sounds of thunderstorms roaring in the background.

" I SAID YOU'LL BE DUALLY PUNISHED FOR YOUR CRIMES!" Zeus roared out loud, as the thunder made a whole nuclear bombing of gunshots that left your ears ringing kind of sound.

" can you repeat it again?! I couldn't hear you the first time!" Discordia shouted back, hearing it but just wanting to piss Zeus off even more.

" ENOUGH!" Hera shouted, pinching Discordia's lip closed and grabbing Zeus by his ear.

" Discordia why did you open The Box of Sealment?" Hera questioned, letting go of her lips to speak.