When I Grow Up

"Are you sure you still want to do this?" I hear Heath say as I enter the locker room. "I mean, maybe it's time we give up on this whole mole investigation."
"What are we talking about?" I ask opening my locker and throwing stuff in there.
"The mole ruined Kingston and Lily's relationship without batting an eye." Ozzy tells Heath, clearly he didn't hear me but Heath did as he waved at me and mouthed 'the mole'. "Whoever the mole is, they're a heartless worm who won't stop until we've all suffered and the show is destroyed."
"That's a bit dramatic." I say sitting on the sofa. (I am British so maybe couch.) "Don't you think, Heath?"
"Yeah, I wouldn't say the mole is heartless." Heath replies.
"OK, Cleo's coming." Ozzy tells us. "I'll handle all the talking."
I sit next to Heath very confused as Cleo walks in equally confused. 
"What do you guys want?" Cleo asks.
"I have nothing to do with this, I just was putting my stuff in my locker and they wanted me to stay." I put my hands up and Heath nods.
"Why don't you take a seat?" Ozzy asks Cleo. 
"Is this about the mole again?" She asks. "I literally don't have time for this. I have to meet Jude at Middle C." 
"Well, it's funny you should mention Jude." Ozzy replies and this is my first time hearing anything about this.
"Guys, Jude is not the mole." Both myself and Cleo said.
"And you thought it was me the other day, remember?" She says offended.
"Yes and I was wrong about that. But just hear us out on why we think it's Jude and you will never hear another mole thing from me ever again." Ozzy says. 
Jude sits down and I move to the couch. 
"OK. You join the musical, and suddenly TeaAra Bling drops a video, and she has all these positive things to say about you? Jude."
"Maybe someone on the team just thinks I'm a good addition to the show." Cleo says.
"Look, Ozzy overheard a conversation between you and Jude." Heath tells her. "She said you were a 'supernova of talent'. That's an exact quote from TeaAra Bling."
"So you were creeping around and following me?" She asks out raged. "Jude does watch a lot of TeaAra Bling videos, but who doesn't in the studio? I mean, everyone does." 
"You and Jude were directly outside of Nick's office when Kingston took that call for his movie audition, and Kingston told me himself that he saw the two of you out there. All my evidence points to the mole being either you or Jude. So if it's not you, then it obviously has to be Jude."
"Guys, Jude would never do something like this, so this conversation is over." Cleo says and walks out.
"I can't believe you guys think the mole is my sister." I say and also walk out. 

I am in Middle C sat alone when Heath comes in. 
"Look Dani, I'm sorry about earlier. It was Ozzy's plan and I believed him. I am sorry if  it upset you." He says as he sits down.
"It's fine, just don't betray my trust again, okay?" I say.
"Okay, fine. Who's turn is it to buy drinks?" He says and asks.
"My turn I think." I say going to get up.
"No, no. Let me to make it up to you." Heath says.
"Fine, but only this once." I say as he walks to get drinks.

"Hey, Dani." Jett, Xander, Antony and Dylan say as they get to the table me and Heath are sat at.
"Hi guys." I say as they grab chairs and sit with us.
"This is people on the new A-Troupe with you?" Heath says.
"Yes, and you are?" Antony says.
"Heath, from on Step Inside." Heath tells them.
"That's cool I'm Antony and this is Jett, Xander and Dylan."
"Nice to meet you, well I've got to get going. See you later Dani." Heath says.
"Bye." I wave Heath goodbye and then turn back to my friends.
"You are in love, aren't you?" Jett asks.
"What do you mean?" I say confused.
"We can see the way you look at him with love in your eyes, and the fact you two seem to be talking a lot." Xander tells me.
"I am not in love with Heath, I only met him the other day." 
"Sure you're not." Dylan says and we all talk.