💜Zayn and Lou Dm💙

(Zayn Italic, Louis Bold)
~~~
Can you come over?

Yeah what's up?

Code Rainbow.

I'm on my way.

Thanks.

We've been doing this since we were 18, I know how we both need it.

Your the best.

I know.

I'm almost there.

Great.
~~~
Louis's POV
~~~
Put my car in neutral, I step out of my car. The light up in Zayn's bedroom is the only light on. I pull the key out of my pocket, and unlock his front door. The light in the living room comes on, and the moment I step inside pushed against the wall beside the door. Zayn's mouth slants over mine, our lips moving in sync as my hands fly up to his hair. He taps my thigh, and I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me to the guest bedroom, our shirts getting lost along the way. I feel my back hit the bed as he climbs on top of me.
~~~
flashback (Zayn and Louis are 18)
~~~
"I'm so bored." Zayn says to Louis as they lay on the couch, Louis head in Zayn's lap as Zayn's hands thread though Louis's hair. "Yeah, same." Louis replies. A few minutes pass by in silence. "We need boyfriends. I'm tired of being a virgin." Louis tilts his head back to look up at Zayn, reaching up to place a light touch on his nose. "I agree. How about we make a deal." Zayn's eyebrows lift lightly as he looks down to look Louis in the eyes. "And what would that be?" Louis sits up, turning to face Zayn, grabbing his hand and intertwining their fingers. "Until one of us gets a boyfriend, we could be more than friends. Most people would call that 'friends with benefits'." A blush creeps up onto Zayn's cheeks as he looks down at the creases in the couch. "Why not. It's not like we have anything better to do." He says. Louis pulls Zayn's face up and plants a light kiss on his lips. "Starting now."
~~~
end of flashback
~~~
Zayn's POV
~~~
Me and Louis lay in the guest bed, freshly showered. I had changed the sheets while he was in the shower, so he could sleep if he wanted to. His head was in my lap, my fingers in his hair. Memories from the days before at Harry's house replayed over and over in my mind, Liam's hand 'accidentally' brushing over my ass, Liam pushing the hair out of my face, Liam checking me out during a very dirty game of truth or dare. That was the best time I've had in a while. Louis looked like he had a great time too with Harry. Lou's phone buzzed form the side table, snapping me back to reality. I pick it up and a notification from Harry had popped up on the screen.

Come over again? I had fun last time.
~~~
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. This sucks. I'm sorry. I don't know why I wrote this. It's going to end up getting deleted unless people like it.
~~~
Idk why I wrote this
~~~
-Gemini💙💚