Prologue: The Beginning after the end

Mc's Pov

"Hoho, Did you see the part where he assassinated his father?" I woke up to overhear a conversation between Gods 'wait how do I know that they are Gods'

"Because we are, don't question the concept," One of them said as I figured he could read my mind 'neat skill'

"What am I doing here? Am I going to hell for what I did?" I asked the begin before me.

"No, although you did several bad, evil things you sorted and achieved a heroic goal, If your brother had control of that mafia group with the connection and power your father made it up with it would have tipped the scale of power and resulted in another world war" I was shocked to find out I was a hero after everything I did.

"So I'm going to heaven?" I asked

"What? No Are you insane? Even your guardian doesn't have anything to say about how you help people but I have something else in mind" I couldn't see the face of the Gods in front of me but I could tell that the one who just finished talking had a smile on their faces.

"You see this universe I've been watching that is filled with heroes and villains sure there are some anti-heroes I think you would make a very nice addition to that."

"You want me to be a hero"

"I don't want you to be a hero, I want to watch your intentions and how you'll adapt to the world you're different yes but what would you do when you meet the condition of that universe?"

"As long as I get to live again"

"You can design what you want to look like in your head your physical traits and more importantly your ability"

Multiple abilities ran through my head they were strong but they'd always be someone stronger smarter or even more skilled than me unless "Perfect mimicry, be it the skills ability or looks or even physical I want to be able to copy and store and combine then with my own, along with Unlimited potential."

"Hoho, Smart one fine I shall do as requested but if I could advise you please try to put up a show you never know which God could be watching."

After that, it all went dark for me.

Main character Info (Edited)

Name: Daniel Richard

Age:17

Alias: Joker's henchman / God gambler/ Lucky girl/ beautiful devil.

Small info: Before he died and Mc was incarnated into him he was bullied by his co-workers due to his angelic yet feminine looks, also being the only Asian in Gotham which led him to constantly wear a mask, he's an athlete, Acrobat and well-versed in some fight styles he joined Joker due to trauma's from when he was younger and his sadistic tendencies.

Reason for death: His squad received an impossible mission from Joker and they all died trying to make it through.

(More info: Harley had been paying more attention to one of Joker's masked henchmen a couple of days later the masked henchmen and his entire squad were exterminated)

Current objective: Survive