Chapter 3: He's the Batman

Daniel's POV
Location: Unknown Alleyway in Gotham

'There are multiple ways to die regardless of how strong you are'

I thought, realizing maybe I made a mistake confronting the bat family.

'Here is one of them '

I was brought back to reality when;

Batman landed in front of me which would have been scary if I also didn't learn 127 martial arts though I am far from mastering them, His IQ could be mimicked yes but I don't know how to do that yet 'Nevermind that I'm fucked'

"Give it up, I already know you were once part of the Joker's crew" Batman started wearing an expressionless face behind that mask of his.

"Then you'd know that I don't exist because I've erased every indication that I do name, face, biometrics, you'd also know the Joker wants me dead,"

I replied with an 'as a matter of fact tone' while Batman managed to keep up with me on the rooftops I wasn't doing anything superhuman there I could escape anytime I want but this is unavoidable I have no idea how he found me I just got out of home, killed a couple of goons I found attempting to rape a high schooler my age then boom I caught him watching me

'Or better yet he caught me, Stalker'

"Regardless that doesn't explain how you know who I am, now I request you come in with me for questioning."

Batman slowly approached me bringing out cuffs from his fanny pack.

"Bruce stay 3 feet away from me, I'm not gay nor am I into those kinda plays" I backflipped and landed a distance away displaying some of my acrobatic abilities. "I am not a villain, if I were, with the amount of knowledge I had, I'd have killed Lois Lane, and Superman would do the destruction for me all I'd need is some kind of intangibility ability and a lot of kryptonite but here I am my only goal is to survive and I can't survive when the crowned prince of crime wants me dead, what would you do?! Put me in prison? the Joker breaks out of prison all the time do you think he can't break in?" While it seemed as if I was genuinely explaining the motives I had, I planted some gas bombs before I flipped backwards immediately after I finished speaking the bomb exploded covering everything in thick white gas not wasting the chance I jumped away and sprinted full speed away

'Batman, for now, I'll avoid him, he's one of the most dangerous people in DC'

Time skip
DANIEL'S Apartment

I've got enough money to live very comfortably for at least a year due to the funds I've been borrowing from the Joker and Sionsis word on the street is there's a half-a-million bounty on my head, that was proved when random thugs interrupted my evening patrol which was sad cause I've stolen millions yet the bounty is only half-a-million I did this while ensuring any of their money making schemes were either destroyed or exposed to the public I'm guessing they're running low on money,

"And In current revelation, the justice league are currently nurturing aspirating heroes known as young justice and-" I turned off the Television not interested at the least, My being here has changed everything I can count on the comics only thing I can use to my advantage is the mentality of everyone, 'this is a crappy place why didn't they put me in marvel? Thanos might be a threat, yes but I'd prefer him to Darkside'

I decided to stop being lazy and leave the couch the night was still young maybe I could finally attack Blackmask in the open. While suiting up, thanks to the inventory I could equip my suit easily I jumped through the window grabbed a railing slid downwards till I reached the ground printing at regular speeds into the darkness of Gotham.

After 20 minutes of rooftops running, 'Batman is a luxurious hero, sure he could survive falling from space but '

*Bang*

The rooftop I was on exploded and I fell into it, It was an apartment where I met two guys making out while only wearing their underwear and a large tent in their pants, standing up and removing the dust from my body, I was more irritated than curious "Why couldn't it be lesbians?" I pulled out a gun and pointed it at the couple contemplating whether I should pull the trigger or not the smaller male stood defensively in front of the other as if trying to protect him, it would have been cute to other people but not to me if anything his 3-inch dick pointing at me made me want to shoot and let him know my gun was bigger.

"I hate homosexuals" Before anything else could happen an invincible force pushed me out of the building I barely managed to hold the tip of a window at the cost of losing one of my guns.

"Fucking hell" I couldn't find the cause of this was 'invisibility? No, I didn't feel anything precise it felt like I was hit by a bus' I pulled myself up yet I felt a push from everywhere and I was once again falling only this time I had nothing to break my fall with but a hard concrete floor.

"I'm gay you know" I saw a Gothic cross-dressing man float up to me

I thought it was "Raven?"

He had a black and white robe, his nails painted black and purple lipstick, His fashion sense wasn't not straight either.

I attempted to grab his legs and slam him down after grabbing him I found myself stuck in place before I was tossed back again crashing head-first into a wall.

[Ding]
[Massive Ill intention detected]
[Entering bloodlust mode: Due to difference in power failed!.]
[Name: Locked]
[Gender:He(?)]
[Race: Metahuman]
[Ability: Telekinesis: High
Gravity manipulation: Medium.]
[Condition to mimic ability: Place a bullet through his genitals.]

'I'm not the only one that hates homosexuals I see.'

I pretended to be down as the slow steps of whosoever this guy was got even closer "Hm, to think my skills will be needed to kill such a weakling Joker better pay up, I've got a date with my boyfriend"

he said as he got closer to me, his voice a bit excited when he mentioned his boyfriend.

The instant he got slow to me I jumped to my feet giving him a hard right jab to the side of his cheeks I could tell he was shocked yet he managed to make gravity heavier for me reducing the strength behind my punch by a large margin never the less the punch connected the force pushing him back a couple of steps before he could regain his balance not giving him enough time to recover I followed with a punch to his gut making him double over in pain then gave a solid uppercut to his jaw hopefully breaking it.

'Where's my gun?' I noticed it was a bit easier to move although with some effort probably the weakness of this ability is the user's mental capacity ' This guy is dangerous even with this broken jaw and other things he can still use his abilities, why does he have to be gay?'. I wouldn't mind having a telekinetic underling.

"Fuck you" I spat as I gave a solid kick to the back of his head making him completely fall unconscious I suddenly felt as light as a feather 'No wonder Goku is strong I mean training under harsh gravity conditions, If it weren't for the fact I never saw any of the male's characters dick outline I wouldn't mind going there ' I couldn't find my guy so I search the assassin's body and to my surprise, a telekinetic mutant had a gun maybe he can't continuously use his abilities I can imagine the drawback.

I pulled out his gun aimed it at his dick pulled the trigger and watched as he yelled out of his unconsciousness his eyes turning red as I shoot another bullet this time the bullet went through his head ending the screams instantaneously.

[Ding: new ability acquired!]
[Adapting host genetic makeup]
[Increasing Host mental capacity to maintain the ability.]
[Host has gotten the ability to Levitate, use continuously to achieve flight]
[Ding successful.]
[Host can now manipulate Gravity and Matter]

"This will come in handy" I stretched my arm and imagined pulling a rock towards me after some seconds it flew into my palm I could barely handle the excitement, It got worse when I realised I was levitating everyone no matter who must have wanted to fly at some point might not be the same now but eventually it might.

'Their attempt to kill me made me stronger I'll give them the same opportunity ' I promised with all intentions to fulfil the promise.

But first, why is there a cat watching me from the rooftop?