Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Incomplete Exorcism (+18)

-If she say's no, she's a coward, If she says yes she's a masochist- Mr P J

Narrator's POV

Daniel grinned very well expecting the bat-themed girl's question.

"What are you?"

She asked the question while Intently studying Daniel to see if there would be any sign of misleading in his actions but Daniel just smiled mischievously.

"What would you give me in return for that information?"

Daniel in turn stalked her, He towered over her bending in an angle where he could see her entire frame and she had to look back up while staring into her eyes as she stubbornly didn't back down.

"Anything you want"

Barbara didn't give up and started back, making Ivy who was in the background sigh and shake her head.

"Do you know anything is a really big word?"

Daniel walked around her eyeing her like a piece of meat, making her know she was the prize

"I don't care, I want to know, You can't keep leaving me in the dark."

Barbara raised her head.

"Just so you know, it was your offer."

Daniel smiled before he sat down in front of her making her sit too, While Ivy walked to stand behind him trying her best not to glare at Barbara but failing

"I am a Divine homo-magi, metahuman slash Quantum demigod being with an Egyptian cat physique."

Daniel said seriously, But neither Barbara nor Ivy believed, Barbara even went forward to say "If you didn't want to tell me, you should have just said so."

Daniel just sighed 'Of course nobody believes the truth.'

To honour his part of the deal Daniel sighed and explained.

"I use magic to heal people, Gravity control, Telekinesis and super strength were all parts of my metahuman abilities, I'm sure you've seen my eyes turn into slits, what else."

Daniel thought about anything he could use to back up his claims.

"Oh, Harley you noticed she was really strong and there's a red pigmentation in her eyes, I can share my powers and features with her through sexual intercourse."

Daniel shared shamelessly lying at the end, But as expected they believed him, Ivy thought to herself while Barbara.

'That's why Harley grew in strength and she was able to go toe to toe with Captain Atom for some minutes.'

Barbara realized but she also recalled something

"Magician, Cat-boy, Demigod, Mutant they have nothing in common with each other... So how?"

Barbara thought this didn't make any sense to her.

"I don't know either, But it's what I am."

Daniel shrugged having answered her question Daniel smiled "About the part where you said you'll do anything I want, I'll use that card later."

Daniel's smile and tone made her feel as if she had sold her soul to the devil, But in a way, It made her excited.

"Now, If you'd excuse me, I have a certain someone to visit."

Daniel stood up and was about to leave to look for his annoying teacher, But before he did he left with a word " Don't fight each other, Also tell Harley I'll be back so she shouldn't come Look for me."