Ep.2

On the other side

Mr. Kim: Guys, after the meeting, gather at my office, please, I have an important news to tell you.

V: ok dad

Junkook: Is there a problem?

Mr. Kim: I will tell you after the meeting.

Jimin: Come or we will get late.

                  After the meeting

Mr Kim:Guys, I'm telling you bad news, as you know, our company is on the verge of bankruptcy, and for this reason, we are working hard not to reach that point.

Jimin: How can we solve this problem dad?

Mr. Kim: How would I go about this part. The only solution is Miss Choi, the CEO of the Choi company, she is one of the best CEOs in this country, and since their company is going bankrupt too , me and her father decided to merge the companies.

Junkook: I don't see any problem with this part.

Mr Kim: But you have to marry her.

Taehyung: Whattttttt!?!!?

Jimin: Are you serious?

Junkook: No no and absolutely not.

Mr. Kim: Guys, we have no other choice. This is the only way to hope for the company.

Taehyung: Did the girl accept?

Mr Kim: Her father is doing his best to fill her mind as she is stubborn.

Taehyung: Jimin, Junkook what do you think?

Jimin: Because we have no other choice.

Junkook: Okay dad, we accept.

Mr. Kim: Don't worry guys, after 1 week we will meet him.

Jimin: We're leaving.

Mr. Kim: Bye

They all leave Mr. Kim's office and go to Junkook's office and start discussing his father's words.

                               A/N pov

Jimin: This girl looks interesting, a strong and powerful CEO.

Taehyung: We need to find information about her. Junkook checks information about her life.

Junkook: Ok. So Choi Y/N once found it. Choi Y/N one of the best CEOs of Korea, the only daughter of Mr. Choi. She lives alone with her father and her mother and brother died in a car accident.

Taehyung: Interesting (smirk)

Jimin: Let's wait for next week and meet him. (smirk)

                      After 1 week

                           Y/N pov

My father told me that I was going to meet the 3 brothers and in fact I didn't even want to see them. As I was getting ready, I heard my father calling me to leave and I sat down.
By the way this is your outffit