Ep.20

Yoongi, Vminkook and Yn were going to Yoongi's house .Yn was rubing her belly slowly while smiling.

Yn in mind: My babies are safe ,we did it ,we won this battle.

Jungkook: Look like she already forgot us

Yn looked at them looking Vminkook looking her belly with jealousy.

Yn: You can be serious like right now

Jimin : Those brats are already getting your attention

Yn : Hey don't say brats to my kids

Yoongi : Woah Yn is giving Mom vibes

Yn : Hmmm your wife is giving too

Yoongi shut his mouth.Yn roll her eyes .

Yn: Don't worry my babies you will be intiligent like mommy not like your fathers

Vminkook: Yah

Yn : As I was saying...
______________________________________
To Yoongi's house

Yoongi knocked at the door.

Jennie : Who is it?

Yoongi: Is me Jennie

Jennie immediatly opened the door and hugged Yoongi while crying.Yoongi hugged back while Vminkook was backhugging Yn and watching them with a smile.Yn was smiling at their love for each-other who knew that her cold ass brother will find his life partner well same to Yn.

Jennie broke the hug and imideatly hugged Yn,Yn hugged back

Jennie: Thank you Yn

Yn : Thank you for being my brother life partner.

They broke the hug

Jennie : Are the babies ok ?

Yn : Yes they are safe

Jennie : Come inside guys ( Yn & Vminkook)

They went inside and sat in the couch,then Yoongi came with Hana in his arms.When Hana saw Yn she imideatly told Yoongi to put her down and she went to hug her.

Hana : I missed you so much

Yn : I missed you too my sweetie.

Jungkook: Din't you miss me ?(pout)

Hana : No because you did my make-up like a monster

Yoongi: Wait did you wore make-up in such a young age ?

Hana : Heheheh ( ankward laugh )

All laugh at her cutenes

Yn: Well you should take care of the other one (point with her eyes to Jennie belly )

JENNIE : HEY we don't know the gender yet.

Jimin : We don't know too.

Yoongi : You should do more if are 3 boys.

Yn roll eyes in slay way

All laugh at her reaction.After bickering for hour's Vminkook and Yn went to their house.Yn sat on the couch tired then Jungkook came and kissed her neck .

Jungkook: Are you tired?

Yn : Hmm

Jungkook: Do you want something?

Yn : No

Jungkook: Do you wanna know something ?

Yn : What?

Jungkook: You were looking fucking hot in that mission

Yn : Should I go in mission's more?

Jungkook: Yes but after you gave birth
__________________________ ____________
After 3 months

Yn was sleeping with Taehyung when she woke up from a nightmare where her babies were dead.She started to cry silently without making any noise while caressing her big belly then Taehyung woke up and turned her around carefully and looked at her with worried face .He cupped her face.

Taehyung: Love what's wrong? Do you feel pain ? Are you okay? Do you need something?

Yn : No I was just thinking.......

Taehyung: Thinking what love?

Yn : What if I can't give birth to my babies ,what if I can't be a good mother ,what if me or the babies di-

She was cuted by Taehyung which kissed her and wiped her tears.Then he pulled out and cupped her face again.

Taehyung: Don't you dare to think those thing's you will give birth to the babies and be the best mom in the world .

Then he kissed her again .But the babies kicked making Yn groan in pain.

Yn : Look like someone is jealous

Taehyung went to her belly and lifted her shirt and caressed her belly ,then he kissed and smiled to the belly .

Taehyung: Babies is your daddy ,I can't wait to meet you .

Then Yn caressed his hair while watching them adorely.Then she srated sleppy and fall asleep.Taehyumg saw that she was sleepy and fixed her shirt and sleep while hugging her.
______________________ ________________

After another 2 month's
( That's mean Yn is 5 month's pregnant)

Yn was in living room watching tv when the "breaking news" started to stream.She turned up the volume as the reporter started to explain about the deadly mafia's.Your breath get caught in your throaz as your husband's photo appear on the tv.Then the doorbell ringed that means that they are home.You immediatly went to open it.When you opened only to see Vminkook leaning on the wall with blood on their shirts.

Jimin : Hey babygirl ( kiss her forehead)

Yn : Hey .Are all okay?

Taehyung: Yeah

Jungkook: I'm hungry

Yn : I will make something

Jungkook: Why are the maids here ? They will do it.

Vminkook: How are our babies? (caressing your belly)

Yn : They are fine .How about you guys?

Jimin : Just a little bit tired

Yn : Take a shower and I will make ready your clothes

Taehyung: Would you like to join?

Yn : I just showered ( roll eye's)

Yn pushed them inside and they went to shower while Yn make ready their clothes and went downstairs to make sure the dinner is ready .When everything was ready she saw Vminkook coming downstairs with their wet hair ,they smiled at their wife and started to eat ,after eating they sit on the couch.

Yn : How did you faked your bodies?

Taehyung: We put 3 clones that look like us and burned their faces so we can't be reconized.

Yn : So you followed my plan?

Jimin : Yeah my wifey is a genius

Taehyung/Jungkook: Our wife

Jimin : Yeah yeah our wife

Yn just laughed while the babies kicked Vminkook immediatly put their hand's on Yn's belly.

Vminkook: Please kick one more time.Please kick one more time.

Yn caressed their hair while looking at them adorebly,she was thinking how good fathers will they be,how will they take care of their children,how will they educate them etc .

______________________________________Hope you like it 😌
Don't forget to vote ❣️