Ep.15

Jimin pov

I woke up by the sound of my phone .Ahh who is it this early morning .I ansewered it was my assistant they had a mission for us.I cut the call and look at my side there was Yn and Hana slepping while hugging each-other.The look cute ,their face look so adorable .Yesterday I felt myself again like I was a teenager .She didn't change at all .Now I shoud wake up the boys but to be sure Yn and Hana don't wake up.

A/N pov

Jimin : Taehyung ( whisper)

Taehyung: Hmnmm ? ( sleppy tone )

Jimin : Taehyung ( whisper)

Taehyung : ........

Then Jimin gave up and slap his arm and Taehyung woke up like a traumatized boy.

Taehyung: Yeah ,Yeah,Yeah I woke up
( sleppy tone)

Jimin : Finally

The he shaked Jungkook but he didn't woke up so he yelled at his ear and he woke up .

Jungkook : Where is my banana milk ?
( sleppy tone& closed eyes)

Jimin : In your dreams.We have a mission we should go . I'm going to get Yn to her room you get Hana .

Jungkook : Ok come here you little brat .

Jimin and Jungkook picked them in bridal style and take them to Yn room .They laid them in the bed but Hana woke up .

Hana : Where are you guys going ? ( sleppy tone)

Jimin /Jungkook: Shhhhhhh

Jungkook: We are going to work ok sleep with Yn .(whisper)

Hana : Will you come back again ?

Jimin: Yes we will .

Hana : Let me give you a kiss before

She kissed both in cheeks and laid again in the bed while wawing at them .Jimin and Jungkook closed the door and went to their room's to get ready for the biggest mission they had to catch their long last enemy .They were enemy's since high school now they are going to get revenge for their past problem's.They knew that he was powerful but they couldn't win the mission without Yoongi .He was the one who orginazed the plans when they were in high school now they should meet each-other.They searched for his house and founded they knocked the door .One of their maids opened .They were nervous and asked where Mr.Min was then Yoongi came at the door.

Yoongi: What are you doing here ?Is something wrong with Yn or Hana ?( cold tone )

Jimin : Can we come inside ?

Yoongi: Come

They sat on the couch

Yoongi : So what do you wanna talk about ?(cold tone )

Jungkook: Huyng do you remeber us ?

Yoongi: What are you talking about?(cold & confused tone)

Taehyung: Do you rember our high school years?

Yoongi: Can you go straight to the point ?

Jimin: We are your high school best friend's the one's who said that we will never separate,the one's who bullied people for even a little mistake,the one's that you beated because we were looking at your sister.

YOONGI: The 4 season's? ( emotional tone )

Vminkook: The 4 season's

So the 4 season's was their group name.Yoongi's eye's left a tear and Vminkook was emotional too they hugged each-other that much that their bodies would crash any time.