Ep.17

It was 8 pm amd that's the time when Vminkook arrive home .They just entered the door only to find Yn struggling to come downstairs.Vminkook chuckled at her cutenes.Jimin went to her and picked her up in a bridal style.

Jimin : So my wifey can't walk from the last night?

Taehyung: Our wife!!!!!!

Yn gave a death glare to them which the found it cute.Jungkook pecked her lips then Jimin and lastly Taehyung.

Taehyung: Did you ate dinner ?

Yn shook her head

Jungkook : What? Babe you need enrgy for the day.

Jimin: Babygirl let's go eat all together.

Jungkook picked her up and make her sit on the chair at the dinner table.Jimin started to feed her.

Yn : I can eat by myself you know

Jimin : You wanna get punishted again

Yn : No no absolutely no

Jimin : Good girl

They finished their dinner and decided to watch a movie.They saw 3 series of Vicenzo which was the K-drama they loved .But Yn fell asleep in the middle of the movie Taehyung picked her up in bridal style and take her to her room.Jungkook and Jimin followed him and Taehyung made Yn lay on the bed each of them pecked her forehead and left to their room.
______________________________________

After some days

Yn just woke up and found Taehyung  beside her hugging her tightly like his life depens on her and staring at her full with love .After that night they become more close the ice they had now is melted.

Yn : Will you leave me now ?

Taehyung: Nope you are staying here with me

Yn chuckled at his words.Taehyung started to kiss her neck Yn closed her eye's feeling his warmth.

Yn : Taehyung  we need to leave now

Taehyung : Ok ok my love .

Yn went to her room and made her morning routine,washed her face,brush her teeth,fix her hair and did a little light makeup.She look at her marriage ring and smiled .She is very lucky to have them .

Then she went downstairs to find Taehyung fixing his watch,Jungkook drinking banana milk and Jimin reading some files

Then she went downstairs to find Taehyung fixing his watch,Jungkook drinking banana milk and Jimin reading some files.As she went downstairs all attention was on her.When Vminkook saw her they smiled at their wife.

Jungkook came first and peck her lips

Jungkook : Good Morning babe

Yn : Good Morning kookie

Then Jimin came and did the same thing

Jimin : Good morning babygirl

Yn : Good morning chim