Ep.14

It was 8pm and Jennie&Yoongi knocked at Y/N house but Taehyung opened .

Taehyung : May I help you .

Yoongi : Is Y/N here

Taehyung in mind : Still the same guy

Suddenly Yn came at the door and Taehyung was behind her confused.

Yn :Oh hi guys (serious tone)

Hana hugged her legs: my auntyyyyy

Jennie: Here take this bag they are some of her favorite toys.

Yn : ok

Yoongi : We are late we should go now

Jennie to Hana : Be a good girl right and dont forget about the plan ( whisper)

Hana: Yesh

Jennie : That's my girl (kiss her cheek)

Jennie to Yn : Bye take care

Jennie and Yoongi left then Yn looked down but didn't saw Hana & Taehyung there .

Yn : Where did she go ?

She searched all the manison but she didn't find her then she heard someone giggling and those sounds were from Taehyung's room she opened the door a little bit and she saw Taehyung tickling Hana and SMILING!!!!????

Yn in mind : He looks more beautiful when he smiles

Then Hana noticed Yn

Hana : Oh aunty come here play with us .

Taehyung saw her and turned his face into a normal one not cold .Yn pointed at herself and Hana noded she sit on the bed close to Taehyung.

Hana: Let's play a game

Yn : What game ?

Hana : You guys should hide in one closet and I'm gonna find you because there are a lot of closet's here .

Yn /Taehyung : Whattt?!?!

Hana : Yeah go now .

She pushed them together and closed her eyes with her little soft hand's.

Hana : I will count until 10 .1,2,3,4,5....

Taehyung and Yn just went on one closed but nasty Hana put a chair on the closet as Jennie saod to her and run but then she bumped to someone.

???: Hey little girl

Hana : Hi!!

Meanwhile Yn and Taehyung.

Taehyung: Did she stopped counting?

Yn : I think yes let's open the door .

Taehyung : ok ....its not opening

Yn : What ?

Taehyung : I swear

Yn : Shit, Now we are stuck here

They didn't notice how close they were they were feeling each-other hot breath ,their bodies touching each-other,then they looked at each-other and make eye contact for already 5 minutes and Taehyung noticed her beautiful dark eye's,( i know guys you may think that there was dark in the closed but there was a little light there i don't know how but just imagine yourself 🤦)her full pink lips,her dark long hair and her soft skin .He wanted to kiss those lips so bad but he couldn't.Finally he gave up and KISSED her .Yn was shock,millions of butterflies were dancing in her stomach ,she didn't know but his touch felt familiar,she gave up and kissed him back while putting her hand's around his neck Taehyung smirked in the kiss and pulled her closer by her waist , they just couldn't get enough of each-other,they wanted this time to last forever ,after some minutes they broke the kiss and looked at each-other.