Ep.3

Vminkook pov

Dad told us to follow her we don't know why but we went to follow her.Taehyung was on the driver seat , Jimin in the passager seat  and Junkook at the back seat.
She  entered in the car and left the place .We followed her, she was driving in normal speed but then she closed her windows and drove faster.

                         Y/ N pov

I was really angry and late night car rides calm me .I closed all the windows and put some music on.I started to relax myself and took a deep breath. Then i saw from the car mirror that a black car was following me .I thougt it was my enemies but when i saw the driver it was one of the Mr Kim son i din't know their names because i don't care about them but i remeber the face of them.
I started to drive faster and chuckled .
Why are they fucking following me .
Ok lets show some bad girl vibes. I smirked and drived at the fastest speed .

                   Vminkook pov

Jimin: Wow!
Taehyung: Wtf was that?
Jimin: Did you see that Junkook?
Junkook: Y-y-y-e-e-s bro she is like a beast.
Jimin : What are we waiting for follow her Taehyung .
Taehyung : Where did she got her driving license?
Taehyung started to drive faster and he appoarched you .But you din' t let them know your next move and turned to the left side.You left them dumb founded.

                            Y/N pov

I stoped the car and see that they weren't chasing me anymore .
Y/N : Woh! That was fun.( smirk)
I think i should go home i feel a little bit tired.

I entered the car and drive home .
As i entered home i saw that my father was there in the couch waiting for me .Ughh not him again i want to kill him with my hands .

                         A/ N pov

Mr Choi: Where was you Miss
Y/N( angry tone)

Y/N :It's none of your bussines.

Mr Choi :Don't talk to me like that or ...........

Y/N : What you gonna abuse me again ( scoff) Come on what are you waiting for ? You never change right ? In front of Mr Kim you was like an angel a inoccent person.

And Y/N left the living room and go to her bedroom.She did her night routine and slept.

                      The next day

I woke up and was a little tired because i din't sleep well.I got ready and dreesed up.( This is you our outffit).

 I looked myself in the mirror one more time and  went downstairs

 I looked myself in the mirror one more time and  went downstairs.I din't want to eat breakfast or face my dad .I got my car and drive to work.Suddenly a message pop out. It was my secretary and she told me that we have a meeting with Kim company. That mean i have to face 3 step - brothers.🙄

I arrived at the company and all the employees bowed at me .I just continued my walk to my office.I called my secretary and she told me the schedule .

Secretary: Good Morning ma'am .Sooo today we have a meeting with 3 CEOs of  Kim company after 1 hour. After the meeting you have to sign some paper's  and  at 8 PM Mr Choi has organized a party for your engagement with your 3 future husband's.

Y/N : Well look's looks like a tiring day anyway thank you you can go.

Secretary:( bow)

                          A/N pov

It was meeting time and everyone was sitting in their seats, the 3 step-brothers were keeping a very serious face and not showing any emotion and they were all waiting for Y/N. The door opened and Y/N walked in holding a cool face and walking with great confidence.
______________________________________Don't forget to vote ❣️

( SORRY IF THIS  PART WAS SHORT )