chapter 2

Once the day was finished. M/n got up to leave again. But was stopped by his class. "As class president i would like to apologize for our behavior this morning!" Said the blue haired man, making weird hand gestures. Giving him a warmer smile then the one who already had on m/n spoke.

"Oh no need! It was rather rude of me for that, i should apologize. I understand you all have questions. But for some record. Yes i am M/n gold, as in the model, Luther Golds son. I hope that doesn't change your view on me. I am a person and member of this school, this class as you all are. I hate to talk so little with you but i have important plans right after school so ill have to talk later." With that once again the boy was gone in a flash.

Rule 9: always call right after a event away from me.

As soon as m/n was out of the building he for out his phone and called Luther. "Hello. School over?" Luther said other the phone.

"Yeah, it is. On my way to the training center."

"Want to drive or are going to run?" He asked.

"I was gonna jog there. Ill be using my quirk today to get ready for PE tomorrow in case i use it."

"Alright kiddo, be safe call me when you want to come home ill pick you up." With that they said there goodbyes and the short conversation call ended.

M/n stretching started his run to his happy place. He could destroy anything and everything there. Quirk or not, he was free to let out all his built in anger. It was his paradise, the one place he could escape the rules.

Where he could scream, cry, throw a tantrum, anything he needed to get out.