chapter 9

The next day m/n walked to class, no smile. Aziawa looked shocked to see him.

"You feeling well?" He asked.

"No more rules." M/n said with a small smile taking his seat.

"That's nice but. Nezu needs you in his office." Aziawa said. Standing back up. M/n walked to his office, scratched where his horns were. They were itching badly. Walking in Nezus office to see recovery girl and someone who looked like a doctor.

"Ah Mr. Gold welcome." Nezu said.

"Just m/n please."

"Yes m/n please have a seat." Taking a seat he wanted for one of them to continue. "Your here due to your new awakening with your quirk. Dr. Lecter here can explain."

"Yes i am hannibal lecter." He said reaching out his hand for m/n to shake. He was very well put together. Shaking hands, hannibal continued. "Looking over to footage, past doctor documents, family records, and along others. I gathered information on your new quirk powers.

It seems like you done this once before, you might have no memory or didn't know. But it seems your tail was once removed. So i imagine it can grow back when you use your full power. As for your horns they should fall off naturally soon. I believe with practice you can control this form of power easily." He explained as recovery girl gave m/n a tube.

It was non-itching cream. "Do i have to remove my tail?" M/n asked, imagining it would hurt.

"No, it won't harm you to keep it. Will just have to get used to it." Hannibal said and m/n nodded.

"I believe that is all for that." Nezu said as the other two left leaving him and m/n. "You can return to class Mr.. G- M/n" he corrected.

"Thank you principle(i think that's spelled right) Nezu."

"Oh and there's no class this week. Aziawa was just grading. We forgot to tell you, apologize for that."

"I see, thank you." With that m/n went to the dorm lobby. Seeing a good bit of his class. Sitting next to Koda, believe his name was.

Scratching his horns again he took out the cream. "What's that m/n?" Mina asked jumping to sit next to him.

"Cream to help my horns. They supposed to fall off. Mine helping?"

"No problem!" Mina said helping apply the cream. The cold feeling was very relaxing against the skin. Making m/n give a slight purr, feeling the itching going away.

"Seems like antlers, in the deer family." Koda said quietly.

"Whats that mean?" M/n asked.

"They fall off and grow back annually."

"Mine grow when i use my full quirk." M/n said and if was silent again. M/ns tail wagging slightly.

"All done!" Mina said giving m/n his cream.  To which he put in his pocket.

"So who makes food?" M/n asked. Bakugo who just walked in answered.

"You idiot. Think we have a fucking cook?" M/n slightly embarrassed answered truthly.

"Em..yes actually. I never cooked before. Luther always did or someone else made it for us." With a slight laugh m/n realized how silly that was. "I seem so spoiled."

"Come here idiot." Bakugo said and m/n happily followed him, as they walked to the kitchen area.

"That's a group moment!" Uraraka laughed and mina joined. Evan koda gave a slight laugh, he seen the photos in the secret group as well.

"Bakugos so soft for him, who knew he could be." Kaminari said glancing up from his phone.

"No you cut it like this red face." Bakugo showed him again. And trying again m/n got it perfect.

"Thanks katsuki." M/n smiled as the two cooked. Once finished they sat down for some delicious spicy ramen. "Mmm~ katsuki this is amazing~" m/n moaned inhaling his food. Bakugo finishing soon after. "Ill clean your bowl." M/n said taking both of them to go clean them.

Bakugo going back to the lobby sitting in a chair. Watching whatever the others were. M/n finishing cleaning walked into the room. With a smirk he lined up with bakugos chair and bolted at it. Jumping up onto it sitting on bakugos lap.

The two got comfortable in the single chair and watched tv with the others enjoying the random show. With m/n taking secret photos of them sending it to the group.

The group

Pinky: *attached photos* AHH! Bakugold moment!

Pikachu: kinda gay

Manly rock: so manly to let him have a seat 💪

Momo: while i don't agree with going behind them this is kinda cute.

Pikachu: yeah its nice to see bakubro not got so 'DIE DIE DIE!!'

Deku🥦: or yelling about being number one

Pinky: you tell him deku 😍

Pikachu: slay girly pop

Koda🐇: *attached photo* they fell sleep.

Froggy: lmao he has his tail wrapped around the them.

Jiro: love how we ignore the fact he just has a tail

Icey-hot: I'd like to forget that.

Pinky: poor todoroki</3

Pikachu: he was so scared lmao

Todoroki: No I wasn't.

Deku: not as bad as monoma was-

0 gravity: it was petrified. Makes me wonder about m/n..

Pinky: yeah he does scare me some times- he's like bakugo but friendly and that's the scary part.

Pikachu: *attached photo* bakubro looks not murdery

Momo: I can't decide if it's because of m/n, or that's he is asleep.

Pinky: both