chapter 5

Some time later m/n was informed about a sports festival. And they been working hard for it. Tonight he had plans thought. He was going to a dinner with some heros, in place of luther. And he couldn't wait!  Today his smile wasn't as fake.

"Hey m/n you seemed spaced out. You didn't leave yet." Mina said walking to him. Oh yeah! It was lunch.

"Oh! Yeah just have exciting plans!" M/n said getting up. Putting on his head phones. Listening to music while walking outside, humming silently. Thinking about what hell say. And do. Truth was he was worried. Some powerful people are supposed to at this dinner.

"RED FACE!" he heard the distance yelling. Taking off his head phones he glared slightly at the blonde.

"What."

"Stupid raccoon eyes keeps bothering everyone to sew if you can hang out Saturday." Its friday. I never dine with before..

"Um maybe. Who should i reach out to you guys?" With a annoyed grumble, bakugo handed m/n a folded note before leaving. Another gift? He though. Some times bakugo gives him random things. Wednesday it was a cat eraser he found and was gonna throw away anyway.

Opening it he was a phone number. With a small smile m/n typed his second contact into his non-work phone. 'katsuki💥' he put the name under and put his phone away to enjoy watching the world go by.

After he called Luther and went home m/n was getting ready for his dinner. No one was home. Putting on a suit and his gold rings. He smiled at himself, he did his hair the best he could, trying to looks perfect.

With a final look over he went out and got in the back of there car, as the driver went off to Quilzs, one of the more fancy restaurants in this sids of town

With a final look over he went out and got in the back of there car, as the driver went off to Quilzs, one of the more fancy restaurants in this sids of town. They had the place completely resivated. Are they got there m/n got out and walked inside. Being taken to the big table, he saw all might, endeavour, Best Jeanist, our top three hero's.

"Good evening gentlemen." I said taking my seat at the end of the table as we waited for the last of the guests. Soon the last of the members joined us. Honeybee, Texas terrier, and Fire sword, America's top three. Nightmare, daydream, and King cobra, russians top three. And finally RAM, blizzard, Mrs. Heaven, germanys top three. Standing raising my glass of wine.

Getting there attention i smile. "Thank you all for coming this evening to discuss MAX. I hope you had a lovely trip, but now i believe let us get down to business. But a toast to Luther." I said raising my glass before raking a sip, sitting down to discuss with the heros MAX.

AH! SORRY SO SHORT