Chapter 11

Days turned to weeks. To a month. Luther isn't back yet. But he's coming home today! Its a Wednesday, and he's plane should land any hour. He was so exited he for up a hour earlier then his usal time for a longer work out.

Before going back to his dorm to shower and get ready. First class was even math! One of his best ones. It was easy for him and he was good at it.

Then was science. Where they watched a video, and took a few notes on it before another video, note free.

And as if icing on a cake now he's in PE and Is working with Deku,as he likes to he called for some reason, with holding stamina. This went on for the first half of the class.

And after a while he worked with Uraraka on hand to hand. She needed distance more, since her quirk was a up close one. But so was m/n so hand to hand it was.

He worked with them the first PE period before working with Jiro the next. It was just basic fighting 1 vs 1. Wasn't his favorite but she was good. And he had fun.

Then it was his personal favorite, kirishima. The two would go back and forth with punches, kicks and more over and over. Since both could take the others hit, and give a good one back it was the most fun for the two.

Time always seems to go by so much faster when he worked with kirishima tho sadly. As the bell rang for lunch. Going to the locker room to change after talking with Aziawa most where gone. So it was just him left. Quickly changing making sure he didn't smell he ran to get his lunch then to the lunch room. Sitting near his friend group.

"Hey guy-!"

"Shh!" Mina said starring at her photo with the others. M/n with a frown walked closer and looked at it listening to what the video was saying. It was the news.

'This just in Northern Redwood plane number 32 just crashed. We have heros and officers rusted to the site. But so far no survivors.

Farther looking into thi...........seems..........villains........' the last words were a blur as m/n dropped his tray. It falling to the floor with a loud crash. As his friends and others around looked at him worried or confused. He could see mina lips moving but couldn't hear her. All he heard was a sharp ringing. Backing away from the table slightly as if moving from the phone would make it undone.

With shaking hands he got his own phone from his pocket and went to his messages. Opening Luther's tad he read the last thing he sent. 'Hey kiddo! Finally coming home! Miss you do damn much can't wait to spend time with you i have so many things planned.

Oh and my plane is 32 i think? Its Northern Redwood air lines i know that. Ill message you when i land! I love you.' Now it was someone stepped on his cake and killed his family. He couldn't almost breath as tears blurred his vision, his knees giving out below him. Making his fall forward on the cold floor.

His body was shaking he looked like a mess. As doors off in the distance flew open and someone rushed in. Just to go to the shaking boy and help him up, having to hold most of his weight.

Bursting into tears right there. As if a warm embrace was the boom in the dynamite. Escorted out of the room and to his own. He fell on his bed as the helped patted his head and left. Left him alone, and that's were he was all night. Locked in his room alone.

Only thing different from other nights was now he would always be alone. Even when tomorrow comes, he'll be alone.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

The next morning m/n woke up to knocking on his door. Glancing at his clock he saw it was 10:32. He was very late to class.

He was still in his uniform, hair a mess, tear stained face. He was just a mess. Slowly opening the door he was met with bow. She looked just as a mess as him. Behind her was honeybee(Honey) and TT.

Everyone even honey was a mess. Bow opened her mouth like she was going to speak but nothing came out. Instead she just hugged m/n, the two letting out soft cries. Honey was the one to speak.             "M/n..Luther. he's gone." He knew, m/n knew but it was like the string holding him together broke.

Holding tightly onto bow he cried. They all came in his small dorm but he didn't stop crying. And it was worse when bow joined.  Soon honey left, but TT stayed to keep a eye on the two. But all they did was cry.

Hours once the two were slightly calmed. TT spoke. "You'll be moving to Germany   m/n. Ram is your now legal guardian. I..I'll leave you alone now." He said wiping some black tears from his eyes.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

A week since the crash. Everyone was in class worried about their friend. No one was allowed to see him. No one had is number, other then bakugo who couldn't get a answer back. "Hello class. Before we start out day. I would like to inform you   M/n has moved to a new county. And will no longer go here." Aziawa said. Giving them there moment before starting class.

That Wednesday we the last any of them ever heard of from the boy. Soon most grew to forget him and time passed and passed. But one never did.