chapter 8

M/n sat in the living room with ram(Bow) and Luther. The car ride was silent, and not in a good way. The tension was so thick you could cut a piece and eat it.

"What are your rules." Luther said. While bow next to him just looked at m/n with a blank face, yet pity in her eyes.

"Rule one always smile. Rule two don't answer the pupilcs questions. Rule three never give important information. Rule four don't fall in love. Rule five don't bring anyone home. Rule six keep your temper. Rule seven never give big details about yourself or quirk. Rule eight answer all calls. Rule nine always call luther after a event." M/n said looking at the ground scared to look up. Scared he might cry. Scared today would be his last at UA.

"Good." Luther said shifting slightly in his seat. "Now forget them." M/n as shocked. He looked up with wide eyes. Why would he forget them? Was he being taken away? Was he being thrown away.

"..what-?" His load voice quiet shaken.

"When i found you. It was the same year a lost my wife. And you reminded me..so much of her i new i had to protect you. So i made the rules to do that. But it ended up hurting you so no more. Only thing i ask if for a text where you are or going every now and then so i know your safe."

The tension gone, just leaving a shocked  m/n. Bow being the one to break the silence. "And Luther is coming with me to Germany for some business work. So guess who's a dorm kid now."

"Me?"

"Yup!night, plane leaves around 6." Bow said smiling. M/n excused himself to go pack. Not knowing what to pack, for how long m/n just out everything in his bag. He'll buy stuff later to decorate. Once finished he opened his door while bow was about to knock.

"Ready?" She asked and he nodded. Taking half his stuff while he had the other half. "This will be good for you, nice to have a break." She said smiling as they put everything in the car, and got in themselves.

It was a comfortable silence to the school. It was about 5PM now. The three took everything to m/ns room. "Ben will take you places. Have fun be safe. If you need me call. I love you kiddo." Luther said before walking to the car.

"Remember to always use your head." Bow said as he joined in, lightly smashing there horns together.

"I know." He said softly before she hugged him, m/n happily returning it. As soon as they left he called there personal driver, ben, to take him to get stuff to decorate his room. Faster then online orders.

By the time he got back and was finished it was 7:30. So he walked to the living room like place, aka the main room in the dorm building were he could relax. But was suprised to see his class all chilling in the room, them just as shocked to see him.

"I didn't know you guys stayed here." M/n said. Bakugo go is here but he was at his house before?

"The whole class been here, we didn't know you were here."

"Just moved in." M/n said sitting in between mina and kaminari.

"Your not smiling? Are you ok? You always smile." Momo asked sounding concerned.

"It was kinda creepy ngl."

"I never been better. Just tried." M/n said. While the others talked among themselves m/n cuddles up close to mina and fell asleep.

"Aw! Bakugo your boyfriend fell asleep on me! He's so cute!" Mina said glancing at him. As his tail moved to cover his eyes from the light.

"Is he purring?" Uraraka, who is next to mina, asked.

"Omg he is!" Mina squealed. As the girls awed over the adorable boy. Liking him when he lets his guard down. Bakugo standing to go to bed pushed them aside.

"Oi! Red face wake up!" He yelled getting the girls mad at him as he started to wake.

"Hm?" M/n asked sitting up with sleepy eyes.

"Go to fuck to bed." Bakugo said.

"Up." M/n said holding out his arms like a child, not taking in the realization. This is his class, not his family.

If his class wasn't here he would of done it in a heart best. But why. What if someone else does thought? "Yeah whatever." Bakugo mumbled. Picking him up, with his arms on his under thighs close to his ass. M/n wrapping his arms around bakugos neck, and his legs around his waist. Burying his face into his neck

"Speak of this and you'll die." Bakugo said walking off, happily holding m/n hiding his smile into he was away from the others.

"The fact he didn't yell is the scary fact." Mina said.

"Wheres your dorm?" Bakugo asked.

"4F, last door from the entrance." M/n mumbled.

'Next to me.' Bakugo thought happily. Taking him to his room he opened the door. "Woah, no wonder your tried." Bakugo said out loud. The room was decorated (your style). It didn't even look the like dorm room anymore.

Putting m/n in his bed detaching him. Tucking him in."good night." Bakugo said leaving closing the door behind him before going to his own room to sleep.