Chapter 4: Rolling Dice With Aphrodite.

Friday night, the only night in the week when the town is full of life and light that would brighten up anyones mood, ready for a good time. And this night was no difference as everyone was getting ready to gather and hang out at their favorite place. The Mystic Grill. 

Only this time the vibe was anything but good. 

Especially since the stare down was getting more and more intense as the timberwolves, and stallions were face to face. Eyes flashing red and gold, growls escaping lips. 

"Well, look what we have here. The losers decided to show their face" Landon was the first to speak up, a laughter filling the room that sudden fell silent. 

"Referring others as losers doesn't mean you're any less of one" sighed Josie, walking past both the Salvatore Stallions, and Mystic High Timberwolves. Her bright brown eyes met with the familiar blue for a quick second before also walking past. But not before making sure the older tribrid knew how mad Josie still was with a smack to her shoulder. "Last I checked this was the first time in 3 years you have beaten my team" Josie turning back around to face the timberwolves. "And as hope hates to admit, you won by, what was that word again. A cheat" Josie smirked.  

Hope couldn't help but roll her eyes at the comment. Bringing back her attention to her game of pool, she lined up the shot and hit the white ball causing it to hit two stripe balls into the hole and one solid.

"Well aren't we just 2 scoops of grumpy in a bowl full of bitchy tonight" hope mumbled to herself, leaning into her cue stick. Her friends looked at her, then back at the stallions who have all made their way into two booths. 

Lizzie took her cue, and then took aim before shooting her shot. 3 solid balls into the hole. She let out a sigh as the 8 ball also went in. Hope chuckled, happy that her friend fell for her trap. 

"Alright Forbes, I won. You have to pay for my food" Hope said happily, walking over to the blond while giving her friends hi-fives all around. 

"You set me up" lizzie huffed, looking at the billiards table and her last solid ball as hope still had 5 left. She was so close to finally beating hope, she could almost taste the victory fries and shakes hope would pay for. But alas it was for naught, as hope managed to draw lizzie into a trap and her beating herself. 

"I told you not to take that bet" Penelope laughed, patting the blond on her shoulder. Lizzie was quick to snap a glance at the raven hair girl.

"Bitch you literally said 'Lizzie won't even get one ball in' and you placed 5 bucks on me" lizzie gritted her teeth, before it turned into a smile. "Now I'll take that 5$ because as you can see" she gestured to the table, "I have only one ball left."

"What, but you lost" Penelope took a step back.

"Technically you lost." Hope chimed in. 

"What?" Penelope raised a brow. 

"You bet that lizzie wouldn't make 1 ball in. You never said anything about her winning or losing" hope shrugged. "Lizzie might have lost the game against me, but she won agains you."

Penelope let her head hang from her shoulders for a moment, before reaching into her back pocket and taking out a folded bill. She didn't bother to lift her head, holding up the money in front of lizzie. The raven hair girl could feel the victory smile from the blond. 

"Here you go lizzie, One a dollar" Penelope sighed. 

"It was 5$" lizzie said taking the money from her friend. Pen looked back at the girl. 

"I only had one dollar." she shrugged. 

"How do you only have one dollar?" asked lizzie.

"I founded it in the parking lot"