Chapter 11: If You Need A Minute, Take A Minute

The party was in full swing and everyone was in the dance floor, jumping around and acting as though there would be no tomorrow. No care or worry in the world and it brought out a breath of relief that Hope didn't know she was holding. 

It didn't take her long to change into something more comfortable, still keeping her white wolf mask on. It took her a little while to fix the fur and the string behind her head to make it a bit more tight, but when she was done, she made her way towards the buffet table where lizzie, Penelope and Maya where talking. 

Hope didn't have to be next to her to hear Lizzie complain to the other girls. She liked to complain about things: people at school, Landon, the soccer team, Landon, her father, and Landon were just a few of her favorite subjects. 

Right now it was her dad calling to make sure everything was going well and wasn't getting into trouble. Wanting to know what the infamous Mikaelson family were up too. 

"... Yes dad everything is going well... I'll make sure to tell mom to give you a call," she said as she pulled her phone out of her ear and hung up. 

"3rd time he called?" Hope said, remembering how overprotective he was with lizzie. "Is he still bugging you about visiting?"

Lizzie rolled her eyes, taking a small sandwich from her plate and popped it into her mouth. She chewed, and chewed, before she swallowed and simply nodded her head. "Man can't go one day without calling" she huffed. "I don't know how Josie deals with it"

"Not to well" hope shrugged.

"What you mean?"

"Josie said her good byes earlier. Said Dr. Saltzman was making her go home earlier then I had hoped." hope said, her eyes finding their way onto the floor. She loved lizzie, she was her best friend, but if she was being honest she did hate the unfairness Alaric has when raising his daughters. Lizzie was clearly the golden child, and seeing lizzie still enjoying herself while Josie was on her way home made hope a little mad. 

Especially today of all days. 

"Figures" lizzie shook her head. "Dad hates when Josie is out late. I tried to talk to him and to let her stay longer. I thought he agreed when I told him I would watch over her, but guess he changed his mind." said lizzie, still eating off her plate that Maya was subtle still filling up with food. Lizzie had yet to notice and when she finished her 5th small sandwich she raised a brow. "How many did I get" she muttered to herself. Penelope and Maya snickering behind her. 

Hope stared. Then she looked quickly around to see if anyone was watching. They weren't. She looked back at her friends, gesturing them to get closer and all 3 girls dropped their plates onto the table. 

"I need your help with something." said hope. 

"What do we need to do?" Maya smiled, not caring what needed to be done. Maya loved the party, but she wanted things to get a bit more interesting. And the time on the clock was reaching its peak. 

"Does it involve hurting Landon?" lizzie cheerfully said. 

"Lizzie" hope shook her head. 

"Does it involve a game of Russian roulette with the punch bowl" it was Penelopes turn to take a guess before taking a sip of her drink.

"No. I need your help getting rid of... someone" hope said. 

"I thought you said it didn't involve Landon" lizzie scoffed. 

"Just pay attention" Hope sighed. 

The 3 girls looked at one another, confused, and worried expressions began to spread around the group. Whenever Hope wanted someone gone it meant someone was in trouble, and was being punished for it. Punished by Hope and or the Mikaelson family.