Ch.31 ~ I'm Back and I'm Gonna Make It Everyone's Problem

A/n: Merry Christmas

Y/n's POV

I looked at Glenn dumbfounded as I spewed out my next sentence. "Alive? What do you mean, you're alive? Of course I'm alive, why would you even think I wasn't? What made you think..." I caught myself mid ramble poking the side of my mouth with my tongue.

I nodded my head as the next thing I said came out laced in venom. "Shane." I let out a groan of frustration banging my head harshly against the doorframe behind me. "Son of a bitch!" I cursed aloud in a raised voice.

"He said you went back for Otis, got surrounded." Maggie's voice was quiet as she was still stifling her sobs from being attacked. I looked at her through my lashes. Glenn and her had since joined me by the door to the pharmacy.

"Course he did." I bluntly responded. I turned my head to look out the pharmacy and around the small town we were in. As expected it was deserted. 'God I miss people...most people...sane people.' I grumble internally.

I go to move but collapse back against the door gripping my leg. I had managed to temporarily sort the issue though I had since developed an infection hence why I found a map and made my way here to the nearest pharmacy for some antibiotics and other medical supplies.

"Woah Y/n." Glenn exclaimed, catching my shoulders and steadying me. He glanced down at my leg. "What happened?" He eyed me carefully.

"It's not a bite. Just ran into an unfriendly gun." I dodged the question. Shane had shot me, but I still had no idea how much the group knew so kept quiet a minute.

"We'll have dad look at it for you. We best be getting back." Maggie chimes. We all nodded. Maggie ran to grab my knife and some extra antibiotics while Glenn helped me onto his horse.

Once the brunette returned I asked them what had been going on. "So, what happened during my 4 day leave?"

"Where to start." Glenn sighed with an eye roll. The two went on to tell me everything.

"After Shane returned we had a funeral for you and Otis the next morning. Your friend Carl pulled through." Maggie starts.

"Shane cut his hair and we started helping out on the farm... I was even lowered into a well." Glenn states laughing nervously at the memory of the well walker.

"The groups are still looking for Sophia though." He then adds.

"Yeah, Daryl and the Husky found a cabin in the woods. Said there was a cupboard set up with a bed inside." Maggie adds.

"Small enough for a child to sleep in. The Husky is Skylla by the way." I concluded earning nods.

"Lori is pregnant." Glenn then says.

My head snapped back in surprise to look at the Asian boy who rode behind me. He nodded to me confirming I had heard correctly.

"Then the day after the group split. Thanks to Daryl the search was cut in half so they went out in pairs." Maggie continues.

"And uh..." Glenn hesitated. I looked over my shoulder edging him to go on. "Daryl and Skylla got shot by Andrea." I pulled our horse to a stop.

"What." I said darkly. I could feel the boy tense up behind me.

"They went out looking for Sophia. They got pretty roughed up that when Andrea was on guard duty she thought Daryl was a walker." Glenn said calmly.

"She shot at him and the bullet bounced off his head and into Skylla." Maggie finished.

I raised my head nodding and not saying anything though my face held a hard look. 'Another bitch on my hit list.' I mentally note

We rode in silence the rest of the way and after 20 minutes of no walker troubles we arrived before the farm that laid a field stretch away from us.