Оие

George was scrolling through TikTok when he saw all the performances of koa, his favorite artist, for the next 4 months. He went online to book tickets.

KOA'S PERFORMANCES:

JANUARY:

January 30th: NEW YORK CITY, NY

- SEE MORE -

At the end he picked February 4th at 9 pm-11 pm. He got front row seats. Two tickets. He wanted to bring someone with. Sapnap? No, he doesn't like the music George listens to. Dream? Maybe, he's never heard the artist.

Karl? Karl loves koa. (Platonically guys, get your mind out of the gutters)

Bitch who can't remember his own fiancé

Karlllll

Georgeeeee

Are you busy next month on the fourth? 9 pm-11 pm

Yes I am going on a date with Sapnap

Oof

—————-

Quackity wouldn't go because he doesn't listen to George's music either. The rest of his friends are in the U.K. Dream it is.

"Dreeeeeeammmmmmm." George knocked at his door.

DREAM'S POV:

"Come in!" I stated. George walked in. "So um...I thought Karl would have been free next week, on the fourth, turns out he's not and I already bought two tickets for a concert...do you want to go?" George asked. "Who's the artist?"

"Koa." I never listened to any of the artist song's. I mean i have heard of her, but never actually listened to one of her songs. "Do I really have to go?"

"Yes." I groaned. "Fine." George giggled in victory and left. I sighed. "When?" I asked. "February 4th 9 pm through 11 pm." I nodded and he left. Looks like shopping for patches's birthday will have to be put on hold.