Тhяee

KOA POV:
—————

Koa:
Hi clay it's koa :)

Unknown:
Hi :)
George forced me to your concert although now I want to thank him your concert was fucking amazing :) I am listening to more of your songs. Right now I am listening to pacify her.

Koa:
Glad you're liking them :)

Idiot :):
Maybe one day we can do a collab!

Koa:
Maybe

Idiot :):
Just letting you know I rant a lot so sorry in advance lol.

Koa:
It's completely fine :)

Idiot :) :
Say, who are your favorite artists

Koa:
Probably you, Alec Benjamin, girl in red, and Arctic monkeys
Although quackitys' not a artist I love him singing 🫶

Idiot :) :
Damn even your playlist sounds depressed
You wanna come over to the dream team house?
You can meet George and nick :)

Koa:
I just choked on my water
But yes I'll come over

Idiot :) :
Perfect! I'll send you my address!

Koa:
Alright :)

Idiot :) :
You HAVE to show nick the hey there Delilah remix

Koa:
Alright

————

Koa put down her phone and smiled. Was she really going to meet the whole dream team. She decided to wear baggy, ripped jeans with a mushroom chain. For the top she decided on a George merch hoodie.

She picked George logo embroidered pullover hoodie. (WHY IS A HOODIE BE HAVING SUCH LONG NAMES?!) And she wore the blue one.

For the shoes she did red converse with white ruffle socks. For a small bag she did a white heart bag that went from her shoulder to it just hanging down by the side.

She got in her car and texted Dream she would be over in 10. She was really about to meet the Dream team.

She soon pulled up to the house, she grabbed her bag and stepped out of the car. She texted Dream that she was there and waited, she couldn't open the gate without a key.

She saw a dirty blonde boy approaching and opening the gate.