Зlзvзn

It was the next day. The house was completely cleaned up. Dream was surprised to see how long they were staying. Karl was staying for 2 weeks while quackity was staying for a month. Yet again, Dream thinks there is going on with the three of them, like romantically.

Koa's leg bounced up and down in anxiety has she heard Karl was a big fan. The trio walked in. George greeted Karl with a 'kiss' and they laughed as they pulled away.

"Hi." Koa said softly. The American brunette turned around to see his favorite singer. "Holy honk! Can I have a hug?" Karl asked. Koa nodded. They shared a hug before Karl pulled away.

"Um koa is a fan of us to." Dream stated. They shared a laugh on how the both of them were fans of each other.

Quackity and Karl put there bags in Sapnap's room. Mind you, they had 4 guest rooms, not including the one that koa was "staying in".

When it was starting to turn around 8 pm, the dtqk + koa sat down on the couch and decided to watch what ever George picked sense they all knew, without saying out loud, that he was the only one who is not taken nor talking to someone.

He picked the 3rd Harry Potter movie. "If any of you guys ship Draco and Hermione the doors right there. I am kicking you out."

No one got "kicked out" and they continued to watch the movie. Dream felt something heavy on his shoulder. He looked over to see koa peacefully sleeping on his shoulder. He smiled and let her get some rest.

Now it was only George and him awake. "You love her romantically don't you?" Dream slowly nodded.

"Je le savais." (Knew it.)

———-

If you ship Draco and Hermione the doors right there.