Tшelve

THE NUMBER IN HERE IS THE SUSIDE HOTLINE OF AMERICA! PLEASE ONLY CALL IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO SO YOU DON'T KYS/SELF HARM!

Please reach out. Please. No one's worth killing them selfs. You are worth way more.

———

Recommended song: I love you so by the walters

The next morning rolled around and the screen automatically turned off somewhere in the night. Everyone was asleep on the couch. That was, until Dream started stirring awake. His head was rested on top of koa's head.

He took his head off of hers. He made 2 pancakes for him and 3 mini pancakes for koa, hoping that she would try to eat them. When he walked back in koa and George were now awake as well. He started eating his pancakes while making small chat with the two.

Karl soon woke up but quackity and Sapnap were dead asleep, cuddling each other.

Dream gave the small plate to koa when he only had 1 pancake left so they could eat together. It's the only thing that would help koa eat. And if Dream had to do it every day, he would. Koa hated eating in front of people. She excused herself to the bathroom. She slid down the wall. Karl was getting changed when he heard loud sobs coming from the bathroom.

Karl knocked on the door. The sobs got louder. He bent down and looked through the tiny crack on the bottom of the door. Blood. He ran down stairs. "Dream." The blonde looked up. Karl mentioned to follow him and he ran back upstairs. Dream, being worried, ran upstairs with the brunette.

"Koa open the door..." Karl stated softly. "No." "Koa do you have your phone with you?" Koa replied with a yes. "Can you call 1-800-950-6264?" Koa did just that.

"Hello?"

"Hi sweetheart what's your name?"

"Koa..."

"Hi koa. Talk to me, what happened? Why are you feeling down?"

Outside Dream was picking the lock. Dream froze up because of what koa stated next.

"I self-harmed..." Dream tried to go faster, his hands were shaking like crazy. Karl told him to move and let him do it. He worked on the lock and George came up to see what was taking so long.

"Oh no...hun...why?"

"I have a eating disorder...I fucking hate my body."

———

After a talk Karl finally got the door open and the call was done. Dream ran to koa, not caring about the blood getting on his clothes.

"Koa! Please. Please don't leave me. Please." He kept repeating please over and over.