Ninз

A couple of days later and they were hanging out again. At this point it became a daily thing. Koa started feeling more than a friendship between them. Dream did to. They just never mentioned it to one another because they thought the other disagreed.

"Lovebirds." Sapnap came into Dream's bedroom. "Mm?" The blonde hummed, telling the Texan to go on. "Dinners here. We are having sushi." Dream got up but koa didn't. "Come on koa."

"I can't eat." The Hawaiian stated. "Why?" The floridan asked. "I am allergic to sushi." The blonde frowned. "Here what do you want?" Koa looked up. "It's ok you don't have to get me anything..." Dream shook his head.

"Maybe soup from Panera..?" The blonde nodded. "Of course!" The floridan ordered it. "Our driver is going to pick up your order." Koa nodded softly. Dream left the room.

Fuck koa thought. Now I have to eat. I wasn't planning on eating. Not like I should eat anyways.

Maybe 10 minutes later and Dream came back up with a bag. "Here. I finished eating." The blonde gave her the bag and went on his phone till she's done eating.

Koa stared at the food. Don't eat. A voice in the back of her mind stated. She brought the spoon up to her mouth. She couldn't. She teared up and put her spoon down. Clay noticed this. "Koa? What's wrong?" "My fucking eating disorder won't let me eat." Dream frowned.

"Here I think I have some soup in the fridge. We'll eat together." The pinkanette nodded. Dream heated up soup and brought it up. "But you just ate." "I care about you more than how much I eat."

Dream brought his spoon to his mouth. Koa copied him. Dream ate some soup. Koa just looked at it. She slowly put it her mouth. She tried so hard to swallow it but she couldn't and spit it back into the bowl.

Koa's eyes filled up with tears. "Hey! We got somewhere! Don't cry! You were so close! I am so proud of you!" Koa smiled a bit through her tears.

——

After hours of eating and a lot of microwave trips, koa finally finished half of the soup. "I can't do anymore..." koa whispered. "Hey! That's ok! Look how much you ate! You did amazing!" Koa smiled a bit.

———-

I am back :D