Okay.... Where The F*ck am I?

Bree was currently being teleported to her first mission world through a tunnel like system and it felt like she was continuously riding roller coasters nonstop.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

She was screaming then she suddenly covered her mouth.

'I think I'm gonna hurl!'

Luckily though, at the end of the tunnel which she immediately assumed would end her torment.

She passed through the light which blinded her. She shut her eyes then opened them when the light intensity lessened.

"...... What the f*ck?"

She looked at the scene before her which was a vast plain covered in snow, with mountains to the north.

[Ding, Dong!]
[Host has landed in the selected spawn area of The Cyx World.]

She looked at the scene with an opened mouth as she stared at the scene before her.

'.... Is it just me or is this actually real?!'

She was instantly on edge. She thought it was a prank set up using a projector but the moment she stepped into this world, she knew it was real.

[Ding, Dong!]
[The Snowy Plains are an extremely difficult place to theive in. Please find adequate warmth within five minutes or you will start to freeze, may get frostbite and may get hypothermia.]

[Please note, the coat the Host is wearing can sustain your body temperature for one and a half hours at most.]

She shuddered in the cold. She quickly closed her coat tight and rubbed her hands.

"If I knew this would happen, I would've worn something warmer!"

She said in regret in between the clattering of her teeth.

'But this is nonsense! How the hell am I in a different place?!"

She was still not accepting the fact that she was in a different world for her logic spoke against it.

*HOOWL~!*

Her muscles immediately tensed up as she looked in the direction of the howl to see a pack of over forty bloody wolves three times the size of those 9n Earth standing fifty-five meters away from her.
About a small number of them were white, including a wolf twice the size of the others who stood at the front. It seemed to be the leader.
Her eyes widened then a notification popped up.

[Ding, Dong!]
[Issuing first mission..... Complete!]
[Mission-01]
[Deadly Encounter!
You have just landed in this desolate place and you've suddenly been targeting by a pack of Frost Wolves.
Kill all the wolves or make all wolves submit to you within a specific time frame and collect amazing rewards!
Reward: One MA(Morph Ability). Punishment: Death. Time Limit: Two Hours.]

When she saw the quest her heart skipped several beats.

'What?! You want me to kill over forty bloody wolves in two hours?! That's madness!!'

She raged internally. However, the wolves didn't give her that much time as they gave off aggressive growls and sized her up.
She narrowed her gaze then dropped her bag with her supplies then took the suitcase, opened it using the code then picked out the rifle and a ton of bullets.

Her gaze was piercing as she stared down the wolves with fierce eyes which flashed a purple hue. She licked her lips and loaded her rifle while still looking at the wolves.

'If you wanna fight with me, I'll fill every single part of your body with holes!'

They wolves who looked ferocious before were intimidated by the dark skinned woman. Somewhere deep inside them, instinct told them to submit or they'll die.
The wolves glanced at each other then their leader, two times bigger than all the wolves, who glanced back and gave a low growl.