Ridiculous Happenings

They got back pretty quickly and the mood was very awkward. Soren, Simon and Leona were not used to Bree not trying to pounce on them, sleep in their fur or tell bad jokes.
What made them feel even more awkward was her eyes. They were a little dull before because she's always tired but now, they were completely without light.

They were creeped out by this and could only glance at each. Simon was used to his master having weirs moods so this didn't affect him as much. He wore his clothes back on.
Bree though was looking at her quest tab. She received a new one.

[Ding, Dong!]
[Mission-19: Relax!
You and your wolves have been working hard to build this pack into a Tribe. However, all work but no play is not good. The overall happiness of the wolves can increase by establishing a festivity to take their minds off work and relax. It can also showcase your development to other races if they are invited.
Requirement: Must be related to the wolves.]
[Reward: Kin Maker. Punishment: Death. TimeLimit: Three Months.]

She stared at the mission and thought it did make sense. She turned her attention to the trio and they immediately flinched upon feeling her gaze.

"..... Soren."

"Yes Master!"

"Leona."

"Yes Master!"

"Simon."

"Yes Master."

She stared at them and thought for a bit then spoke.

"I want you to bring me the 1st pack. All their members and anything which may be useful in three weeks time. Is it possible?"

They looked at each other alternatingly then Soren stepped up and bowed.

"It is more than enough..."

She nodded.

"In two to three months time, I will create a festivity for all the wolves to enjoy. That means you all can take a day off."

Their eyes widened as they looked at her in shock and disbelief. Tears were forming in their eyes at the chance of taking a day off. They have been overwhelmed by work so this was like a blessing to them.
She didn't expect their reaction to be this intense. She felt bad about overworking them.

"We will bring the 1st Ice Wolf pack in a week!"

They all shouted in unison and ran off. She sighed and shook her head.

"Now then, let's  put down all the goodies I've obtained since now in the territory!"
She practically jumped off the throne and walked outside the Palace and along ge way saw that there were a lot of wolves all around it working.

'Since when did we have so many wolves?'

She frowned in confusion. She hadn't really taken the time to know about the people and mostly was either giving out orders, sleeping in Simon's fur or being unconscious. This also resulted 8n the people not fully being familiar with their ruler.
Nonetheless, they all knew their ruler was a Morph(A humanoid beast) so it didn't really matter. They all bowed when she passed because of it.

'I think I'll make a public appearance when I establish a festival.'

She thought as she toured the whole place and it lacking in some things.

'Back on Earth, in order for there to be a  fully functioning society there had to be a bank, a market, a hospital and a school.
We have the market which is huge, the hospital which should be bigger but is also huge, a treasury but that can't be classified as a bank so.... I need to build a school and a bank!'