New Resolve

.........................MEANWHILE.......................

               While Bree was making plans, the trio were still travelling to the 1st Ice Wolf pack's territory. It was a long way to go.

"..... Simon!"

Leona called out as she transformed into her beast form for the first time in a while.
Simon turned and looked at her.

"What?!"

"What did you do with Karuun and his wolves?!"

Simon kept quiet for sometime then answered,

"I had some wolves drag them into the territory so then if they're attacked by anyone, Master will take action!"

"But won't they freeze to death?!"

"No! They were all kept in a cave!"

"Oh okay!"

They all focused on running faster and had made over a quarter journey to the territory.
Soren suddenly saw something and slowed down which prompted the other two at the back to slow down as well. They came to a stop and Simon immediately asked,

"Why are you slowing down?:

H3 ignored Simon and this was weird. Simon followed his  the direction of his gaze and saw a What looked like an injured female.

"That's a female right?"

Soren nodded.

"Shouldn't we help her?"

Soren shook his head. Simon looked at Soren confused.

'Soren has devoted himself to our Master fully and cares for no other female apart from Leona. Master even had to make him swear not to hurt a female and to help if he could so him going against Master's wishes is weird....'

Leona walked up to them and was looking intensely in Soren's direction as well. She suddenly said,

"That's a female from the Spider clan and she seems to have royal blood so maybe she's a Dark Spider. That's why he's on edge...."

Simon's eyes flew wide open.

'A Dark Spider?!'

He looked at the female more than sixty meters away from them more intensely and noticed it too. The iconic trait of a Dark Spider was a small black diamond on their foreheads which this female had!

 The iconic trait of a Dark Spider was a small black diamond on their foreheads which this female had!

*Gulp!*

They all gulped as they looked with caution when the female suddenly started to lift herself up.
She sat up and looked at the trio and was instantly on the offensive when she saw the spade mark on them. She sighed in relief which made them confused.

".... Please.... I need to speak with your ruler...."

That was all she said and she passed out. It was clear she was tired and weak.