Doing Administrative Work

While the trio prepared for their mission, Bree decided to handle some administrative work since she had never done so since the beginning.
She was an office worker after all and wanted to see if she had gotten rusty.

.......................SIX HOURS LATER.................

                 In the Throne Chamber, three hundred wolves were present. They wore high quality clothes.

These people looked like zombies with dark panda eyes and slow movements

These people looked like zombies with dark panda eyes and slow movements.  They were the administrative workers of the core city.
Bree was on her throne and looked even worse than them all. She had the worst dark circles with messed up hair and bloodshot eyes.
She had completely become a workerholic and was currently reviewing several papers and documents while approving projects and adding opinions.

She had gone into overdrive....

Karuun was holding an ice glass full of an red liquid. He handed it to her and it was as if she had turned mad when she saw it. She snatched it with her tail and gulped it down.
Her eyes widened and she had a wide grin on her face.

"Haa! Next!"

She shouted, suddenly full of vigor which made everyone in the chamber shocked at how she could keep up with all the work. Her speed increased and the tons of paperwork was decreasing at a steady and visible pace. Everyone was amazed.

'I didn't even know this place had paper!'

She was realising that she had to gain as much knowledge about this world to advance it instead of just leaving it to subordinates. In other words, she had to do things herself.

'Now that I think about,...'

"Karuun!"

She shouted but didn't even bat an eye at him.

"Yes!"

"Where is this drink from?! Which race must we conquer to fully mass harvest it?!"

She sounded like a bloodthirsty Demon at this point as her eyes flashed with madness.

They all had beads of sweat running down their foreheads. Karuun looked at her and sighed.
When they had began, she worked hard but couldn't finish which annoyed her as she knew she did more work before coming to thsi world.
             Karuun wanted to cheer her up and gave her a drink made from a plant with similar effects as coffee but the drink was as red as wine.

           After that, she had gone into overdrive and was doing work more than five times the speed they usually do! It was terrifying for them but for her, it was how to get herself busy.

"We got about twenty bags from the Peacock Race. I wasn't the one who representative but it was Simon who traded for the Engy beans..."

He glanced at her trying to see her reaction but couldn't for her hair was covering her face but he could vaguely see a wide and insane grin on her face.
He shuddered.