Negotiations....

Bree and her party had finally reached the territory late afternoon when ordered them all to use their full speed.

They were all exhausted and she let them rest longer. They rested for thirty minutes when a group of polar bears walked over to them, all in their beast forms.
They saw the party of wolves and thought that they only had so many wolves in their pack. They immediately thought that Bree and her wolves were weak so decided to be arrogant.

        Bree was buried in the furs of the wolves who were napping in a pile. It was so warm and cozy that she didn't want anything more.

*ROAR!*

They all opened their eyes. Bree stood up and rest got into battle mode. Bree's entire mood was gloomy as her eyes were bloodshot and her face was black. The same was also with the wolves. She clenched her fists so hard that it broke the skin. She looked so passed off that when the polar bears saw her face, they were scared shitless.

'..... Calm down Bree. If you kill them then you can kids the negotiations goodbye.'

        She tried to calm herself down and it worked.... A bit.

She looked at the group of bears and said in the most frightening tone she had,

"Take us to meet Princess Lila. She invited us here for a negotiation...."

The bears nodded immediately and lead them to the core area of the territory.
They reached it in half an hour an her mouth twitched....

'...... It's HUGE!!'

        They were looking at a huge city with sixteen stone walls, a huge wooden gate, houses made from ice blocks like igloos and a huge castle in the middle of the city.

Her mood was sour as she looked at the state of this territory.

'It's better than ours...'

Her wolves sensed her sudden change in mood and looked at her then at Simon. He shook his head and they looked away.

They went directly to the Palace and were taken to a huge chamber with a large long table in the centre with stools with a throne at the far end.

There were already six people from other races: the hawk race, the brown bear race, the seal race, the merman race, the jackal race and the lion race.
They all were humanoid wearing hide skirts and thick fur coats as they sat down, lost in their own thoughts. They didn't even bother looking her way as Simon followed her while the rest of the wolves were led elsewhere.

          She sat on the right side beside a male from the lion race who gave a snarl.

       She gave him a glare since she was still tired and he looked away.

*Bang!*

The door swing open and Lila walked in with some bodyguards. She looked at them all and made her way to the throne-like chair. She sat on it then crossed her legs.