I'm Completing My Missions First!

Bree stood in the field and was shivering.

"Damn cold!"

She said while her teeth chattered.

[Ding, Dong!]
[Host, you can just use the skill Morph become an Ice Wolf.]

"Why didn't you... Fuck it."

She opened her interface and scrolled to the skill section and selected Transform.

[Morph:

Available transformations:
♤Ice Wolf Monarch.]

She selected it then.....

"...... Is this fa-"

*CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!*

With the cracking sound of bones she morphed into a wolf which was nines times the size of Simon's full beast form.
The wolf had black fur with dark purple fades on the tips of the ears and tail and amythest eyes.

She looked at herself and froze up

'I'm a giant husky now.... Wonder if am taller than godzilla though...'

She felt something move behind her. She tensed up. She stiffly turned around and saw a long and wide fluffy tail swaying from side to side. If she was still a human who hadn't tossed aside her logical mind, she would have a melt down.
It swayed for sometime until she snapped back to her senses. She turned away from it. She sat down like how you'd expect an animal to do so and looked around and saw the city in the distance.

"It looks so small... Wait I can talk like this?!!"

She was amazed when the whisper came back.

"Find me..."

She felt creeped-out to the max. She frowned then smirked arrogantly.

'It's time to show them all how awesome I am as a tyrant CEO! Even if it's a weird voice....'

"Make me."

"....... What?"

"I said, MAKE ME."

There was only silence as it seemed that the voice was too stunned by her response.

".... If you can't then try again later. I have to complete a lot of important stuff."

She turned away and opened up her interface.

WANDERER'S SYSTEM
STATUS
Name: Bree Blackwood
Age: 27
Race: Ice Wolf
Level: 31(6790/10000)
Energy Points: 7890/8000
Title: Villain, Alpha, Tyrant

Stats
Strength:790
Speed: 812
Agility:830
Stamina:845
Luck:289
Charm:698

Skills
♤Morph Lv 2