Death on the 1st day

3rd POV

Y/N L/N a young kid who had lots of dreams, but unknown to him all those dreams are about to come crashing down. He was in his backyard with a couple friends as they play "zombie apocalypse". As there playing Y/N's mother calls out to all of them.

Kim: Alright come on inside everyone lunch is on the table!

All the kids: YEAH!!!

Everyone sits down at the dinner table as where all given our respective party pizza. Y/N got the pepperoni with meat pizza with a MTN Dew Code Red as he starts blowing his pizza to hopefully cool it off.

Jason: So Caleb, what's going on between you and that girl, what's her name?

Caleb: Anna.

Jason: Yea that's her name. She a fine one right there.

Y/N: Yo chill with how you talk. My mom won't hesitate to end this shit early.

Jason: Oh calm down Y/N. Your mom loves me, so no need to wo-

Your mom all of a sudden appears behind Jason with a very menacing looking smile across her face as Jason feels chills down his spine. He slowly looks behind him to see your mother's scary looking smile causing sweat to go down his face.

Kim: Your right about that Jason. I do love you like another son and since our relationship is so much better then what you have with your own parents, I suppose you wouldn't mind if I slapped the taste out your mouth if I even hear one inappropriate thing come out of your mouth.

She claps her hands together at the end to indicate that she won't hesitate to slap the shit outta this little kid. Only reason why Jason isint at all upset with this because he actually grew quite fond of your mother.

You first met Jason at a park. He was all alone at the swings when 2 adults who turned out to be his parents just left him there, not caring where he ended up. After a while you guys hit it off right off the bat having multiple things in common. Video games, music, singing, fighting off bullies etc. You always had each other's backs ever since.

Y/N: Don't worry mom. I'll make sure Jason behaves.

Kim: Be thankful your brother cares for you a lot or hell would have to be paid.

Jason: Thanks little brother.

Y/N: No problem big brother.

Jason is 2 years older then you and even gotten so close you agreed to call each other big bro and little bro. Even your mom got used to it in no time.

Kim: Ok kids I'll be upstairs if you need anything. It's getting kinda late too so please stay inside. You can do almost whatever you want as long as it's doesent involve anything inappropriate, illegal, or anything that will cause this slumber party to come to an abrupt end.

Your mother heads upstairs while you all continue to eat your party pizza.

Y/N: Yo Zayne turn on the T.V and pass me the remote.

He does just that as the rest look at me confused.

Phil: Whatchu putting on Y/N?

Y/N: It being a Sunday with no school tomorrow I planned for this slumber party to have the one thing we all would love to watch.

Jason: Y/N I sware to god if you managed to convince your mom I'm gonna go nuts.

Y/N: Bro come on this is me where talking about. Remember how I convinced my mom to bring you with us on our vacation week?

Jason: You will forever be the goat for that. I sware when your older ain't nobody can stop you from doing what you want. You just have the best way of talking to people.