Voices in my head.

Clem's POV

*5 Days Later*

We've been walking for five days. We'll everyone besides Boozer and Rebecca. They where on Boozer's motorcycle which is surprisingly quiet.

I climb over some rocks and lay on them as I look across the huge gap between us and another part of land with my binoculars

Luke: See anything?

Alvin: She better see something. We've been walking for a damn week.

Christa: We need to find shelter if there is any. It's starting to get dark.

Boozer: There should be two buildings. One small house by the bridge and the Ski Lodge should be all the way up the mountain.

Clem: I see the small house.

Luke: What about the bridge does it look passable?

Clem: I think so.

Christa: Good.

Carlos: And the Ski Lodge?

Clem: Looking up now aaaaaand I see it.

Christa: Alright so we just cross that bridge climb up a steep mountain until we find shelter big enough for all of us. Just a little further guys.

Carlos: We have to cross that bridge. Let's go.

Luke: Whoa whoa whoa, we can't all go sprinting if we all get spotted out there
where gonna be trapped.

Carlos: Going around that lake will take too long.

Boozer: Even with my bike and I don't even have the gas for it. Even with the extra full cans of fuel I have stashed on my bike.

Carlos: See what I mean?

Luke: Look I get it, but we have no idea who is out there. Ok I'm gonna sneak across, make sure it's safe before we bring the whole group over.

Carlos: You think splitting the group up is a good idea?

Luke: I never said it was a GOOD idea, but it's better then risking everyone at once.

Boozer: I'm with Luke on this on. And to prove to some of you who still think I'm not a nice guy *Looks at Rebecca, Carlos, and Nick*. Ill go with Luke.

Clem: I'm coming to.

Christa: Clem-

Clem: Don't talk me out of it Christa. I'm here today because I need to be brave. I need to do this.

Christa: I was gonna say what weapon do you have?

Clem: Uhhhhhh, this hammer why?

Christa: Give it here.

I give her the hammer and she gives me her knife.

Christa: More effective that way.

Carlos: Your just gonna let a little girl walk into danger?

Christa: What I do with this little girl is none of your concern. She's not just any little girl.

Luke: Yea I would say she's a valuable little girl. I mean if she can kill Lurkers on her own and know how to shoot a gun better then most of us here she's fit to cross a bridge.

Alvin: He's got a point.

Clem: I can do it!

Boozer: And thats all the convincing I need. Let's go kid.

I smile at Boozer and nod my head as he walks ahead and I run to catch up to him with Luke following behind us.

Nick: I can come to!