I'll always look after you

3rd POV

We last left off with Y/N following 3 figures on an open field. He's been keeping up with them for weeks now and they where the exact people he where hoping for. Christa, Omid, and Clementine. Thanks to Y/N's now enhanced sense of smell being a walker he can track them from miles away. He even figured out a few extra tips and tricks along the way.

He figured out that his emotions help trigger his urges to eat human flesh. If he gets to anxious angry or any negative thought could possibly trigger these urges. He's been trying to figure out how to keep it in check the whole time while also learning a few things about Clem. The bare essentials like her favorite fruit is an apple, her favorite color being purple, and she loves to inspect insects. Y/N is now lurking near the trio as they look over a small building.

Omid: What do you think?

Christa: Omid you can't be serious?

Omid: I am.

Christa: We are not doing that.

Omid: Why not?

Christa: Because.

The trio walk over to the building while Christa and Omid again talk about one of the biggest things to ever hit their lives. Names for a baby.

Omid: Come on Christa, what's wrong with Omid?

Christa: Where not calling our baby Omid. One of you is enough.

Christa turns around looking to Clem for some help.

Christa: Clementine a little help here?

Omid: Omid The 2nd.

Christa: No.

Omid: Omid Jr.

Christa: No!

Omid: You gotta admit it has a nice ring to it.

Clem: What if it's a girl?

Omid: Well then we name her Christa.

Christa: But I'm Christa. I don't wanna name our baby Christa that's just confusing.

Omid: So name her Genevieve. I don't care.

Christa: How can you not care?

They come up to the building with Y/N lurking behind the building.

Christa: Your not taking this seriously.

Omid: I take everything seriously. Especially little Omid's future.

Christa: Keep talking and you'll be sleeping in the rain tonight. Remeber that time in Barstow?

Omid: Vegas weekend.

Christa turns around with a smile on her face as she remembers that memory with him and walks into the mens room.

Omid: Why don't youuuuu, uuummm get cleaned up in the girls room Clem.

Clem: I hope the sink works in there.

Omid: I wouldn't count on it. Just be careful and make sure to keep track of your things. We'll be right next door.

Clem nods before heading in.

Clem: Ok.

Clem walks into the bathroom to get cleaned up meanwhile your outback watching the surrounding area for any possible threats. You sniff the area again, but smell something completely different the original 3 smells you smell off of Omid, Christa, and Clem. You smell a 4th person nearby and they are in the same area as Clem!

Y/N: Oh shit I need to help her!

You slowly open the door and see a colored woman pointing a gun at who you assume is Clem. You decide to let the door close to get her attention as you round corner just before it closed making a clicking sound.