Going down without a fight

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Carver's group was a lot closer then I thought. Shit I need to hide.

I see I'm in some tall grass so I just lay down and play dead. Hopelly Troy doesen't come over here and see me. I hear some movement near me as I hope for the best.

Carver: See anything Bonnie.

I feel relieved to know it's not Tory as she looks at me and then back at Carver.

Boonie: Nothing here Carver. It's all clear.

Carver: Good. Let's move through the bridge.

They all walk away until I don't hear their steps anymore. I stand up and see that I'm all alone now.

Y/N: I always seem to find myself seperated from Clem. Hopefully she's safe up there and she knows what's coming. Cause it's not good.

I start to limp slowly over to the bridge. I see a huge barricade so I stand by the edge of it and wait. I can feel their body head from here so I know when it's safe to go.

Y/N: This bridge is pretty long. Wait. Their moving to the very right? Then back down the middle?

There must be another barricade on the other side.

Y/N: Well the worst can happen they shoot at me and I can just limp back to the tall grass where I was, but I doubt they would send anyone all the way back.

I take the risk and look past the barricade, but see nobody, but another barricade on the other side.

Y/N: Guess my prediction was correct. Now I just need to walk through this bride. Hopefully nothing breaks on me.

I carefully limp through the bridge. Once I reach the barricade I feel Carver and his group already half way up the mountain.

Y/N: My god this guy doesent let up! Just what did these people do to him? Or are they his people and he wants them back?

I don't take time to think about it since I'm not on borrowed time. I need to catch up with them.

Y/N: I see some trees so, I'll at least have some protection and stealth.

I limp over deep into the trees and start my walk up the mountain.

Y/N: Hang in there Clem. I'm on my way.

Clem's POV

It's him.

Christa: No way.

Omid: Is this real?

Luke: Wait you know this guy?

???: Clementine? Christa? Omid?

I rush to him and give him a soul crushing hug.

Clem: Kenny!

Kenny hugs me back for a minute as we release from the hug Christa and Omid walk up and he puts his hands on each of their left shoulder.

Walter: I'll take that as a yes.

He let's go of Omid and Christa and looks at all of us.

Kenny: These people with you?

We all nod as he looks at everybody this time.

Kenny: We can talk inside.

Walter: Great! I'll start dinner.