This hardare store will be your gravestone!!!

Carver's POV

As me and Iago walk back to the fight I start to see walkers slowly making their way in.

Camper: Carver! There's too many! We need more ammo.

Carver: Coming right up!

Guards come in with crates of ammo to give to everyone.

Carver: Let's join in on the firefight kiddo!

Carver: Lifts his AK up and starts shooting walkers with Iago doing the same.

(R)Guard: Bill we need you up here!

Carver: On my way! Your in charge from here on out Iago! You hear that everyone! Listen to Iago and he'll get you through this!

Carver runs off as Iago continues to shoot.

Iago: You heard him people! Don't stop shooting and don't let up! If a whole group gets in here well be in serious trouble! Guards get the explosives!

Guard: But sir-

Iago: Carver put me in charge for a season! I know what I'm doing! Now go get the damn explosives!

The guards run off to grab the explosives.

Carver: That's my boy.

I make it to the roof and see the herd of walkers on the other side of camp. Where completly surrounded.

Guard: Bill! Thank god! We need more guns up here or they will get in from behind us!

I hear the demonic voice again as I look behind me to see the creature standing on the very top of the building with a full moon glowing behind him.

Guard: Holy shit it's that thing again!

Carver: OPEN FIRE!

I shoot with the guard to take down this beast, but it proved too quick for bullets as it quickly dispatches my whole squad leaving me all alone.

Carver: What the fuck are you hu!?

???: You wanna know who I am?? Hehehehehe it's quite simple really.

I hear a demonic voice in my head thinking I'd gone crazy until.

Y/N: Your not going crazy Carver since you already where, but back to what I was saying. I am the center of the universe.

The creature swiftly scratches at my gun completly dismantling it.

Y/N: I am the ultimate life form! I am life! And death. This hardware store will be your gravestone!!!

The creature continues to slash at me from many angles quickly. I can't keep up with this beast. He was soon kicked to a ledge of the roof as I look over at the herd making thwir way into the home I tired to build for years..

Y/N: It's over Carver. Many months of your life's spent on this place in hopes of beating this world. Which where all for nothing. Weren't they?

Carver: You don't know shit about me. I kept this going. Even if I fall there is another to take my place..

Y/N: Well see about that Carver.

The creature towers over me as I lay on my back, my head peering over the ledge. I stare at it asking it one last time.

Carver: What the fuck are you!?