Lucky or Cursed?

No one's POV

We open with the sun shining brightly as the camera rolls down to the same town you once lived in. It was a ghost town and it was absolutely destroyed. Cars crashed, houses looked decayed, blood was everywhere. We look down on Elm St. as this nightmare was about to get a whole lot worse for you. We finally see your body all pale and torn apart.

You where eaten alive, but not too bad. We close in on your face as the camera gets closer.

And closer.

And closer

This means your speaking in your head!

UNTIL BOOM YOUR EYES BUST WIDE OPEN! You slowly rise sitting up.

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Uuuuuuuugggghhhhhh what the hell happened? I remembered getting eaten by those sick people and the next thing I know I blacked out from the pain and now I'm awake again? Wait! Why can't I talk!?

I try to speak with my voice.

Y/N: Rrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhh!

I use my hands to cover my mouth.

Y/N: What the fuck was that!?

I try to speak again.

Y/N: *Growling sounds*

Y/N: Why the fuck do I sound like that. Also why don't I feel anything? Shouldn't I still be in a like a whole fuck ton of pain. I did get hit by a car. Speaking of.

I look at my legs not feeling anything in them at all. I then stand up.

Y/N: Whoa, what the hell I'm up and all better? Did I become superman? Ain't no way a normal person can just get up after getting hit by a car.

Why do I feel so limpy tho? And all of a sudden have a crave for human flesh.

I hear a faint glass shattering near one of the houses. My instincts tell me to follow the noise like a moth to a flame. I make it across the street and enter the backyard where the noise came from. I hear more noises inside the house so I make my way inside.

???: Come on goddamnit there must be something in here.

It sounded like a middle aged man. I follow the commotion he's making while making these weird sounds again.

Y/N: *Snarling* *growling*

???: Whos there!?

I make it to a kitchen as I see the middle aged man with a kitchen knife in his hand. He was wearing a dirty blue shirt with trashed white shorts. Seems like he had it rough. Car accident maybe? He has died up blood on some places like down his face.

???: What do you want? Is you one of them sick people?

I charge at him trying to take a bite out of him witch catches him off guard as he drops the knife falling down.

???: FUCK! GET AWAY FROM ME!

He gets to the knife but I already bit him on his leg.

???: AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHH

Then someone else who looked a lot like me but him on his arm before he could pick the knife back up.

???: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCC-