Chapter 14

A/N- Hi again, I'm back with the next chapter.

I was wondering, how often do you guys want me to update, I could try weekly or every two weeks but I was wondering what you guys thought. So if it's ok could you let me know in the comments, I would really like to hear your thoughts.

I do not own Kuroshitsuji.

Charlotte POV:

Slipping into a pair of black lacy heels, I checked my appearance in the mirror. I was wearing a simple long sleeved dark blue dress that came just below the knee, this would definitely have people talking. "I'm so jealous that you are able to wear heels." Elizabeth sighed. Spinning around I looked at her is shock, instead of commenting on how scandalous my dress is she comments on my heels and what did she mean about not being able to wear them. "Why can't you wear heels?" I ask, walking to sit beside her on the sofa in the corner of the room. "I'm taller than Ciel and heels make me even taller. The lady should never be taller and I want to be the perfect wife for Ciel!" She whined. I mentally face-palmed, "Being tall isn't a bad thing, in fact sometimes I wish I was your height. I mean in comes in handy when you need to hide in the corners at a dance or in a crowd but then it can sometimes be scary when I have so many people tower over me." I stand up, pulling her with me "Go and put some heels on, no one will notice your height when your stood with me wearing this dress!" I laugh, gesturing towards my outfit. She laughed "I don't see the problem with what your wearing but It's something my mother would probably frown upon." I merely laughed in response.

"See I told you it would be fine to wear heels and they don't make you that much taller than you already are." I point out as we begin to walk down the stairs to where Sebastian and Ciel are waiting. "Thank you!" She squealed and hugged me. "Hey! Not while we are on the stairs." I yell, trying to push her off of me without endangering us both.

Ciel and Sebastian stared at me and Elizabeth as we reached them well mostly at me, Ciel looked at me in disbelief like he had never seen anything like this before and Sebastian shook his head but it wasn't in disapproval, he was probably expecting it. "Well nothing interesting has happened recently, might as well give them something to talk about. Also the bit about that seeing a woman's ankle makes people faint must not be true since no ones fainted yet." I joke.

A/N- Sorry that it's quite short, hopefully the next one will be longer. Thanks for reading!

~Ja ne