Chapter 2

A/N- I do not own Kuroshitsuji just my Oc. 

Enjoy. x

Ciel POV:

"Explain yourself." I say as Sebastian sets my tea down on the desk. "What would you like me to explain my lord?" He asks, bowing. "You knew that girl earlier, didn't you?" I say, moving my paperwork out of the way. "She seemed familiar." He says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "She has the same name as my younger sister and the way the Undertaker described her sounded just like her, especially the helping part." He says, his voice showing no emotion. "You may leave." I say, going back to my paperwork. "yes my lord." he says, before walking away. 'Just who is that girl.'

Charlotte POV:

"Undertaker, I'm back." I say, walking into the now pitch-black room. Suddenly the lights come on revealing Undertaker. "So did you give them the information they wanted?" I ask, closing the door. "Yes I gave them the information they wanted." He replies, chuckling. "What did they want to know?" I ask. "About the recent murders and you." He says. "M-Me, You didn't tell them anything right?" I stutter. He chuckles "You did say to give them information they wanted." He says, mocking me. "What exactly did you tell them?" I ask, panic setting in. "Your name, that it was you that helped them get information and that it's almost impossible to find you when they asked if they could thank you." I sigh. "So basically the only thing you told them that will probably make Sebastian suspicious is my name and how I have been helping them? I guess that means I have nothing to worry about, because he will only be able to find me when I want him to." I say, leaning against a coffin. "He could alway ask your mother and then he will find out that you are missing and he will hunt you down." He says, actually being serious for once. Panic sets in again that means Sebastian will most likely find me. "I'll be fine." I say opening the door. "Bye Undertaker." 

A/N- Hope you liked it. Will try to publish chapter 3. 

Also Ciel is 14 in this Fanfiction if you were wondering.