Chapter 23

A/N - I'm back!!
I do not own Kuroshitsuji or any of the characters (excluding my original characters).

"Anything I need to be prepared for?" I anxiously asked Felix as we approached the door.

"Like what?" He moved his hand from the door handle and turned to look at me.

"Oh you know my mother, my father, my sisters, Sebastian, any visitors that we may have."

"You're father has a meeting but he said he will make a stop at your favourite bakery on his way home but your mother, Raven and her husband and Sebastian and his master are waiting for you - it seemed important."

"Is Essence still travelling? She's always been fascinated by the human world."

Felix nodded before opening the door and pushed me inside. What, or rather who, I saw made me stop in my tracks and gave me the sudden urge to leave. My mother sat at the end of the table, Raven and her husband, Eugene, sat on one side, whilst Ciel and Sebastian sat on the other side but that wasn't what bothered me. There sat at the end of the table with a smug smile on his face was the last person I wanted to see right now - Percy, my fiancé.

A/N - Sorry that this is so short, I'm currently in a car right now but I really wanted to get a chapter published today.