15: A Girl?

Years later...

"предмет 119!" ("Subject 119!") "Get up now!" Cameron slowly rose to his feet and stumbled, weakly, towards the tall guard stood in front of him.

"Follow me."

The young boy did as told and he was led to an all too familiar room. There he was met by his trainer, T.

"I'll take it from here," T said to the guard in German. He nodded and walked off. T then turned to face the sickly looking child, slumped over.

"What's your name?" T asked him softly.

"Cameron Lewis," Cam replied. This was a common thing for T to do. He wanted to make sure that Cam always remembered his name before and after missions or after his little 'visits' to the doctor. T wanted Cam to know his name unlike himself, who now only remembered that his name might've began with a T. Hence the name.

"Good. Are you ok? Any injuries I need to know of?" T asked in almost a whisper as to not be heard.

"My side hurts here," he answered, pointing to his right side. T made a mental note to avoid that area. He then gave Cam a look to say, serious now, no messing.

"Turbo. Kampfhaltung." ("Fighting stance."). Cam got into position and dodged the first attack from his trainer. Then, using his advanced speed, the boy ran laps around T, spinning him occasionally. Sometimes T was able to pin Cameron down with his metal arm and other times the roles were reversed. But the majority of the time, T had the upper hand.

T was cautious to never injure the younger boy in these training sessions as he knew the boy would get worse punishments that would only hurt him more. That's why Cam respected him. Unlike the other people there, T had a nice side to him and it was reassuring to have that energy around. With all of the torture, it was nice to see a 'friendly' face everyday.

They continued training until they heard footsteps approaching the large double doors. Five guards walked in and grabbed Cam and T, dragging them back to their cells.

Their cells were next to each other as T had suggested that it would be beneficial for everyone if he were near the boy at all times. He claimed that if the boy was to try and break out, he would be there to prevent it as he knew all of the child's weak points. The guards listened to him and talked to the head about it.

------------------------------

Hours later...

"T?" Cam asked through the metal bars.

"Yes?"the man said listening for what was to be said next.

"Do you remember anything?" Cam was always careful when asking questions like these as they sometimes cause T to shut off completely.

"I'm not sure," T deadpanned.

"Was there someone in your life? A girl perhaps?" Cam continued.

"Could've been," T thought for a moment. "Come to think of it, I do remember one girl. I can't remember her name though."

"What do you remember about her?"

"She was really pretty I know that. Oh. We were young when we were together. I do remember that her dad demanded for us to split up but we just dated in secret," T laughed at the memory that only contained blurred faces. "Why am I telling you all this? You're too young to hear this."

Cameron rolled his eyes. "This is hardly anything. Besides its good to talk about these things. You told me going through memories might clear things up. What else is there to talk about anyway."

"Perhaps," T continued his story. "I think we were together for months after that but she moved away for some unexpected reason. And then something happened were I couldn't even try to contact her anymore. But again I don't remember what it was. Or why she left."

There was silence for a while as T tried to remember more things but to no avail. It was no hope, that was all he was gonna get. For now anyway.

All of a sudden, a whizz of blue light shot passed the cage doors before coming back and stopping in front of Cameron's.

"Pietro! What are you doing in this building? You're stationed miles away." Cam asked excitedly.

"Hey little speedy. What can I not pay my favourite person a visit?"

"Not really," came a deep voice from the other cell. Pietro walked to the cell where the voice came from and saw a silhouette of a man sitting in the corner of the dark room. The man approached the bars and his arm began to glisten in the light ahead of him. His face came into view and Pietro noticed the man's blue eyes. "No one's supposed to be down here. Especially unauthorised people."

"It's alright T, I know him. After you worked on combat with me I got sent to the place where Pietro and his sister Wanda are and that's where I got my invisibility and speed. Pietro has the speed too." Cameron reassured the older man who was still partly under HYDRA control. "How is Wanda by the way?" Cam turned his attention back to the silver haired boy.

"She's alright. We went on a interesting mission the other day. Getting information on the Avengers. And Tony Stark."

T felt a pain in his head at that name. He wasn't sure why his body reacted like that but it did and there was a reason.

Tony Stark

Tony ... Stark

------------------------------

A/N

Sorry this one's short. I just couldn't come up with any ideas.