(4)-Male Master Reader X Yandere Morgan (Lostbelt): Father

============

" Wake up Father."

The soothing yet commanding voice begets obeisance from above Y/N bed sheets.

In answer to that - he groaned.

" Tsk. Wake up Father. We have some talking to do."

The voice insists, and in its insistence, Y/N can feel the tone start to move and shift. Turning around, he kept his eyes closed. There is a loud sigh, a calm walking out with the beeping of the door, and an even calmer return.

" If you don't get it now, I will chop off-"

Y/N's eyes immediately shot open.

" I'M UP! No chopping of anything!" Y/N paled, sitting up.

Standing across from him with a cute pout is none other than - Baobhan Sith.

" Hmph. Men!" she pouted, as she sat by Y/N.

Y/N felt his lips twitch. This girl...

' We'll get back to that later - first, we will talk about this 'Father' stuff.' The rational part of his brain helped him out.

" Why are you calling me Father?"

Baobhan Sith all but smiled hearing Y/N," Because you and Mother are married. Why else~?"

Y/N lips twitched again.

" Totally not because I now look like her?" He frowned, remembering something," Wait... How did you know I was there?"

" The blood of course~" she slapped his cheek lightly and giggled," Plus, I been watching and following you - since yesterday~"

Y/N suddenly felt uncomfortable. Was she...?

" No I was not watching your shower," she frowned seeing his face and then smiled brightly," Only Mother can do that~"

' That's... What did Morgan do to my room?'

Looking around, Y/N found his room looking the same since he got it. A little cleaner than usual, but that's about it.

' Wait... There is something different.'

" Did you see this?" Y/N asked the Fairy next to him. Floating around his finger is blue particles that danced without a care In the world.

They... They weren't here before.

" That's Mana, dummy," she said in return," Gosh, Father you could be weird sometimes."

" Mana... This is Mana?" Y/N hummed. Had have never actually seen Mana like this before.

And yet... Why does it feel different?

'... And why can I tell Baobhan Sith has been lying to me now and then?'

What the hell is going on?!

" Why is there so much Mana here?" Y/N asked, trying to shake off these growing dark thoughts about Morgan. Especially remembering her visiting his room every night and watching him sleep with those blank eyes and smiles of hers.

 Especially remembering her visiting his room every night and watching him sleep with those blank eyes and smiles of hers

" You can thank Mother for that~" Baobhan Sith, said and laid her head on his lap.

Looking down, Y/N raised an eyebrow," What are you doing?"

Hearing him, Baobhan Sith blushed, as she put her face to his stomach.

" I can't?"

Y/N felt his heartstrings be pulled hearing her voice. That hopeful voice of hers made him immediately start to stroke her head.

" Wh-What are you doing?!" Baobhan Sith's face turned red feeling Y/N's soft and loving touch that made every part of her body shiver. Her body wanting, desiring, craving more of his touch.

' No wonder Mother like spending time with Father so much...' The Fairy Knight thought to herself.

' I shouldn't have handed him over to Mother...' Her eyes blanked out,' If I didn't... We'll be still in our home and I'll have Father all to myself.'

Suddenly, she froze. What... What is with this Master of hers? With just his loving touch, she was already thinking of rebelling against her Mother!

' I need to get away!'

She wanted to do it. She really did.

But...

Her body won't listen to her. Her whole being, soul and all, wanted, desired, craved, for his very touch.

" You can rest now, sweety." Y/N softly whispered, making the Fairy Knight shiver in both pure bliss and terror.

It wasn't a request.

It was an order.

A way of talking like...Morgan.

" Let Father help you, My little Sith~"

She wanted to cry. She wanted to run away and never look or return back.

But, again... Her body betrayed her. It was far too comfortable and terrified to even move a muscle.

She couldn't even find her voice. It betrayed her too.

And so... She slowly but surely fell asleep. The last thing she saw was those soulless deep blue eyes of her new King and Father. Eyes that could freeze space. Eyes that...

...She loves.

============