👑🐍Male Servant Reader X Yandere Medusa | Need A Better Royal Advisor

============

Right when Y/N finished talking, Lancer drew near within a second, no, even less than a fraction of a second.

The Elden Lord did not dodge. Lance isn't worthy of that treatment. So he attacked.

Lancer was surprised when the lance easily ripped through the air, just as he was surprised when Y/N's fingers dug into his neck. His surprise lasted even as the Elden Lord lashed off two fingers with his nails, spilling magic energy and blood everywhere.

" So you're faster than me?"

The Elden Lord huffed," Stronger, faster, smarter. I am all."

" You like hearing yourself speak don't you?" Lance spat, as blood painted the ground.

" Negative. I do not."

Lance chuckled as he swung his lance at Y/N, charging with his eyes narrowed. The blade swung at Y/N, but this time, he gripped it with his right hand and pulled him towards himself.

" Shit!" Lance cursed, as Y/N slashed off another finger, and kicked him off.

In heartbeat - Lancer was bleeding again. And he was mad. Mad at the look he is getting from the identified - Saber. It's like Saber is looking at some ant crossing the road with amusement. A game. A play. That's what this is.

" Why don't use your sword?" Lancer growled, rushing at Y/N.

Flowing in and out of his attacks flawlessly, Y/N plainly answered.

" Because you aren't worth it."

Spotting an opening, Y/N's fingernails slashed Laner's right ribcage.

Holding in a groan, Lancer smiled,' An opening!'

Y/N chuckled seeing this - dogs are always so easily fooled.

With a crack booming throughout the courtyard - Lancer was sent into the wall.

Despite being pushed into a wall, Lancer roared out, picking himself out of tbe hole.

The Lancer was ready to charge once more. Instead, he stopped, his muscles tense.

" Why you-What? No, come on! This is a question of honor now, I-" Lancer growled, but even though he kept his guard up, he didn't charge. " Mark my words," Lancer snarled at Y/N," I will have my revenge."

Nodding, Y/N smiled under his mask," You may leave, mutt."

Lancer growled under his breath, as he retreated.

In that moment, an arrow pierced Y/N's magic shield. In that instant, his golden magic shield was pierced by a hundred arrows, and as he watched them fall, his eyes flashed as they looked at his 'Master' disbelieving ones, the girl standing half-hidden inside the workshop.

" Tsk. What kind of Saber are you?" A cold feminine mocking voice was heard above them.

Doing a quick scan on his shield, Y/N replied," Your magic is weak."

The arrows didn't even put a dent into his Magic shields.

He heard scoff above him and retreating footsteps.

Sensing no more servants - Y/N dusked off his hands and walked to his Royal Advisor.

" Are you alright, Royal Advisor?"

The girl who summoned him backed away," Wh-Who are you?!"

Y/N frowned," Saber. Your servant for this Holy Grail War."

" Holy what?"

Y/N sighed," You have no idea how you summoned me and how you got Into this, do you?"

Her silence was the answer.

Staring down at his Royal Advisor, Y/N emotionless explained," I am a servant of this Holy Grail War. Command me to kill, and I will kill. Command me to strike at your enemies, and I will strike at your enemies. I am Saber. My duty is to protect you, Master, and to kill the other Servants. When all others have died, the Holy Grail War will be over, and We will be granted a Wish from the Grail itself."

" Saber? Holy Grail? Kill?" Shiro parroted Y/N's words, but then steeled herself and frowned. "I-What happened back then was a part of it?" she asked. " I saw a similar thing at school-was the reason that...Servant...pulled back because you appeared?"

"Yes," He said. " Master," he then added dutifully. " I would enjoy talking more, but..."

" Ah," Shiro said. " Yes, maybe it would be best to speak in the house."

Following his Royal Advisor, inside - Y/N frowned a bit.

' I need a better Royal Advisor. This one won't do.'

Looking at her left hand, he smiled.

Hopefully, this human will take the easy way...

============

Some more - Shiro Emiya~