👑🐍Male Servant Reader X Yandere Medusa | The Unknown King With A Wish

============

In the middle of a neverending snowy landscape stood a golden-crowned man among the millions of corpses littering the ground.

Looking up, the crowned man smiled under his mask.

" Finally... Someone finally called for me." His voice was soft and yet cold. His voice was that of a King. A voice that commands fear and respect throughout even the mightiest beings.

Overlooking the landscape, a fond smile blossomed under his mask, admiring his land and her people. Even In death, they will still be under his command. Even in death, they will answer him.

Even in death... He is still feared.

*!*

Suddenly feeling the Throne calling for him, he closed his eyes as the strings of magical energy latched on to him and pulled him away from the throne that was his Heaven and... Hell. He was pulled, and pushed, and squeezed and as he followed through the sustenance of the throne -eternal agony, but sustenance all the same- came less to be replaced by a bottomless hunger.

It was a hunger unlike any others, a hunger that only his dark will could hold at bay. It was that hunger that made him open his eyes. It was his hunger that told him a prey was nearby.

He now stood in a familiar, but cluttered warehouse that acted as a workshop. He stood in a familiar, yet eerily foreign, place. In front of him, an orange-haired girl stared up at him from the glowing circle.

Even though she was familiar, he still had to properly ask her.

Even though she was a stranger, he still had to properly ask her.

"Are you my master?" Y/N L/N, The Elden Lord of Athena, asked.

Her breath was caught away, stolen by the very wind as he heard the sound of impatience from behind, a gentle but inevitable warning that someone was standing in wait in the courtyard.

" I... I.... I..." The girl found her voice not working.

But in the end, she finally said," Y-Yes" because it felt...right.

" Glad to be working with you, Royal Advisor. May we get along."

Picking up his new... Master, Y/N's eyes narrowed feeling a servant outside.

He stepped out. As he stepped out in the courtyard, his steps faltered only once before he came face to face with a Lancer, his being that of power and might that easily lowered than his own.

"Oh?" The Lancer looked at Y/N with a cheeky smile. His crimson glowing lance was familiar to the Lord, so familiar indeed, that he had its name on his lips. "So the girl was a Master? That is good. Then, my fight is with you."

Taking out his sword -

The Elden Lord of Athena smiled

The Elden Lord of Athena smiled. A bloodthirsty smile only he could see.

" Let's dance, shall we, mutt?"

============

[ Author/LazyWeirdGod: Hope you enjoy this! And don't worry! I will still be updating the Morgan story! I just wanted to write this out before the idea leaves me~ ]