25

Megatron come on. My love I am trying. Sunblaster was giggling and babbling in the video. Megatron you need to help him with it. My love I am trying.

So dad couldn't do it. Hmm. Maybe. Megatron was hearing and smiling. Hey Sunblaster could you watch you father for me. I need to check with Knockout with my checkups. Over there on the desk is your father's medicine. Give it to him in about 1 minute. Okay mom. Thank you pumpkin. She then kissed Megatron on his cheeks and went off.

Knockout was looking at his pad when the doors opened. On your majesty. Hello Knockout. I am here for my checkup. Ha. Yes. Please have a sit you majesty. He went and get the scanner and first took her blood he looked over and found everything was alright. He then went and scanner her first from her head and to her tank. He stopped.

CyberMoon was watching and saw his reaction. Oh Knockout please don't tell me I am carrying again. Megatron doesn't want anymore. Sorry to say this your majesty but you are but just one. And this is probably the last. Good, Knockout. But how can I explain this to him right now. But thank you.

She walked out. She went to Soundwave to speak to him. She knocked on his door. His doors opened. Your majesty. What brings you here. I need to talk to you. Sure. He lead me into his room. Hey Soundwave how can I say this to my husband. I just found out that I am carrying again but just 1 and this is the last one. But Megatron doesn't want anymore. Hm. Just be honest with him your majesty he would understand. Okay thank you.

Sunblaster went and got the medicine and climbed on his father and mother's berth. Father. Mommy said to give this to you in 1 minute. He opened his eyes and smiled. He got up. Thank you son. I am proud of you and SolarWave for helping your mother and me. Thanks dad. Soon the doors opened. Mommy. Hey sweetie. Uh do you mind if you give me and your father some alone time. Yeah sure.

Soon it was just me and Megatron. I walked over and sat had my back turned to him. He looked at his wife. My dear what is it. What's troubling you. Well you know you said that you didn't want anymore children right. Yes but I can change my mind. But why are you asking me this. Well I got done with my checkup. And he did a scan on me. But once he got to my tank. Oh no CyberMoon don't tell me you are carrying again. Yes I am. But this is the last one that's what Knockout said. Alright fine. But this is the last one. Agreed Megatron.

It was the next day and Knockout was right that Megatron would start feeling better the next day. CyberMoon was showing signs of carrying again. She knew that this was the last.

CyberMoon was walking and saw Starscream. What how is he here. Starscream. He turned and looked. Oh your majesty. Look I am sorry for everything and I have changed. Hmm. How do I trust you. You don't need to apologize to me you need to apologize to my husband.