41

Okay so I guess I should say this is mature. And I didn't know what else to write but all this just came through my mind. So if you are under the age of 18 please skip this. This is I guess I should say lemon.

Meanwhile where I was at. I was locked inside. I missed my husband. I missed my mate. I wanted him now. It has been 3 days. I tried connecting to him but I couldn't. I sent a distress bond to him and it worked. Soon the doors opened. I went and leaned against the wall. Soon the figure walked over. He sniffed me. You are so beautiful femme. You smell so good. He then bent down and lifted his servo caressing my face. I felt scared. Please leave me alone. I am already taken.

Hmm. Are you sure. You don't look like it. Well I am. I am already married. Sure you are. Anyways you are mine. He gently took my hand and took me out. He brought me to his own room. What. No. Please. No. I am already bonded with someone else. Open it now. No. Open it now or be offlined. He then forced me to opened it. I tried squirming. No please no. Megatron. Soon I felt a pain. The worst pain then with Megatron. Soon the doors burst opened. I looked and saw Megatron. Megatron please help me.

CyberMoon. No. Megatron ran over and pushed him off of you. He quickly lifted me up. Megatron. Shh. I am here. He ran holding me. My valve was in so much pain. Soon we got onto Primes ship. Megatron sat down and held me. My dear what did they do. Megatron they tried to mate with me. I told them I am already taken. WHAT! My dear they can't because you are already bonded and mated with me.