33

I was watching my husband with Starscream. Then I saw him walking back towards me. Starscream. Report to Soundwave. I will have Soundwave give you your missions. If you fail me ever again. Then this is over. Lets go my queen. I am done here.

I nodded and held his hand and walked with him. My warlord do you really trust him. Hmm. Not really but I am having full surveillance on him. I don't want him to hurt you or our 4 children. I giggled. What, he said. Don't forgot about the 5th one. Right. Sorry. Anyways. Our 5th one. At least this is the last my dear. Hmm yes. The twins were hard enough.

We were walking and made it to our room. The doors opened and he let me in first and he followed. He walked over and sat down at his desk. I walked and sat down at the chair next to his desk. I was thinking when the doors opened.

Hi mommy. Hi daddy. Megatron turned. Hello SolarWave. SolarWave walked in and climbed onto my lap. Megatron turned and rubbed her helm. She smiled. Daddy. What are you doing? Writing stuff. Oh. SolarWave. Yes mommy. Your father does this to write down what the soldiers should do tomorrow. Oh. I get it. Megatron smiled.

So mommy when is the baby due. SolarWave the baby won't be due for a while. It hasn't fully developed yet. Oh. Well don't know if I want a brother or sister. Probably would be both. Megatron jerked up. No. One is fine. Sorry daddy. I just. It's fine sweetie.

Meanwhile Sunblaster was in his room. He was writing stuff down. He wanted to know how his father ask his mother. Because he saw one certain femme he likes but he really doesn't know her yet.

Private Chat With Sunblaster And Megatron:

Sunblaster: father can I speak to you alone in private. Please.

Megatron: just in a minute son. I am in the middle of something.

Sunblaster: okay. When you get done I really need to talk to you.

Megatron: alright. But why not your mother.

Sunblaster: uh. No. No. Just you.

Megatron: uh. Okay. Just give me a minute.

Private Chat With Sunblaster And Megatron Ends:

Megatron was really confused. Once he got done he got up and went to Sunblaster's room. Sunblaster was waiting when he heard a knock. Come in. Son you said you needed to talk to me. Yes. Megatron closed the doors and walked in and sat down on Sunblaster's berth while Sunblaster was sitting at his desk.