32

It was the next day and knockut was right that Megatron would start feeling better the next day. CyberMoon was showing signs of carrying again. She knew that this was the last.

CyberMoon was walking and saw Starscream. What how is he here. Starscream. He turned and looked. Oh your majesty. Look I am sorry for everything and I have changed. Hmm. How do I trust you. You don't need to apologize to me you need to apologize to my husband.

Oh yeah that. Do you know where he is. Hmm. No not really right now. I can't keep track of my husband I have 4 kids to take care of.

My apologies your majesty. Is there any missions you want me to do. Hmm. I should let my husband but you to the mission.

Private Chat With CyberMoon And Megatron:

CyberMoon: hey sweetheart where at you at the moment.

Megatron: in the cafeteria why.

CyberMoon: well you wouldnt believe who is here.

Megatron: who.

CyberMoon: Starscream. He is right here in front of me as I speak. And he seems like he's changed but we can't trust me yet it will take time. But he is asking on what missions to do.

Megatron: I'll be there. Where are you at.

CyberMoon: I am just almost close to the throne room dear.

Megatron: alright I'll be there.

Private Chat With CyberMoon And Megatron Ends:

Okay Starscream I am staying here with you until Megatron gets here. That's fine your majesty. Soon a mech was coming around the corner. Starscream. I am surprised that you had the guts to come back. Yes I know my Liege. I have changed. And I am sorry for what I have done in the past. And I wish to make it up for it. Hmm. I see. Well how can I trust you. Because after what you have done to me and with my wife.

I didn't know what I was thinking. I am truly sorry my Liege and your majesty. He looked up at Megatron. Hmm. I don't know. Because as I recall last time I let you back on to my Decepticon cause you then betrayed me again. So how can I trust you. You can my Liege. Megatron looked at you. And then back at Starscream. Ugh. Fine. But listen to me. If I ever hear that you are trying to hurt my wife or the queen in anyway then this is over. Do I make myself clear? Yes my Liege.