Snape's Potion Class

Snape: You are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potion-making. As there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring senses....I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stop death- if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach.
*silence*
Snape: You! I don't know your name but what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?
Daniella: I don't know sir.
Draco: Not so smart now, are we?
Snape: Tut, tut. Let's try again. Where would you look if I told you to find me a bezoar?
Daniella: I don't know sir.
Slytherin: *cracks up*
Snape: Thought you wouldn't open a book before coming, eh? What's the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?
Daniella: I don't know sir.
*laughter*
Snape: 1 point from Hufflepuff!

Proffesors can be controlled by anyone, unlike students. Same goes for storybook characters. Basically, if J.K. Rowling wrote them, you can controlled them. J.K. lol, get it?

Disclaimer: I basically stole this whole section from the sorcerers stone, so jus saying, its J.K. Rowling's book and characters.